Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • baby/toddler rucksac carriers….recommendations please
  • perks

Hello,

Collective wisdom required on this one…2nd baby on the way requires new carrying methods!

Already have a Bjorn and an ergobaby….need something more substantial and easier to put on on my own and be able to push pram…

Any thoughts?

m0rk
    Free Member

Good thread on this the other day

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-baby-carrier-backpack

Mines on eBay – 151198495036 🙂

lesgrandepotato

We have an osprey poco plus for lesbijoupotato wouldn’t change a thing about it

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Macpac.

eskay

I cannot remember the manufacturer (there are a few who do them) but we had an aluminium framed carrier (similar to a rucksack) that allowed me to carry the kids on my back (only one at a time!). They really came into their own when you were out shopping because you did not have to push a bloody pram/pushchair around.

jam-bo

Macpac for our 2 1/2 old. Haven’t used the pushchair in about a year. He walks or goes in the rucksack if he’s tired.

spectabilis
    Free Member

Osprey Poco here …very well made, decent amount of storage, offers excellent support whilst fitting very comfortably.
    Also features a built-in deployable Sun shade ( even if slightly reminiscent of Jeremy Clarkson’s P45 electric car thing….)
    It will also freestand with the child in, which is useful.

razorrazoo

I have a Macpac Vamoose which I will be selling, feel free to get in touch if interested.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘baby/toddler rucksac carriers….recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.