Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ayups
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

How long do they take to get here via the courier? My friend ordered some last week but the tracking facility isn't showing their status though the order is listed as 'Dispatched' and he's getting twitchy about them being lost somewhere en route.

carlphillips
    Free Member

talk to dezb, he just did a large order and it sounds like they have come through as dispatched fairly quickly

29erKeith
    Free Member

Recent order took about a week
    It was handled by TNT this side so shouldn't be effected by the strikes

Bill for Tax and Duty turned up a few weeks after that 👿

Pembo
    Free Member

I've been waiting 2 weeks for a new helmet mount. Contacted them last week for the track and trace number but was told it had shipped standard airmail so they couldn't tell where it was. Paid £10 for P&P so I'm a bit cheesed off.

Bankster
    Free Member

Hi,

I got some towards the end of August and they took about a week I think. Ordered them on a Wed night and got them the following Monday or Tuesday. The tracking system was working, it was quite exciting as it showed it waiting at Brisborne airport then arriving at Heathrow. Well, as exciting as that sort of thing can be!!

mrmo
    Free Member

mine came through in a couple of days.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Cheers, I'll let him know that it varies a bit, but about a week seems the norm.

DezB
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – Member
    talk to dezb, he just did a large order

Not received as yet, but ordered less than a week ago. According to the tracking not made it to the UK yet.

mrmo
    Free Member

a thought, when does Christmas post start to kick in? i know it seems early but the last posting dates aren't that far away.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ayups’ is closed to new replies.