Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • awesome bosses
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

who here has an awesome boss then? (given that people always seem to complain about how bad theirs are)

Mine has effectively TOLD me to take a couple of hours out of work to go skiing this afternoon – so that i get into the habit of going most days. no point in living here if i don’t take advantage of it! (he said)

I guess its balanced out by not earning a huge amount, and working upto 60 hours per week though…

ton

my boss is good.
    😀

flip
    Free Member

My boss is ace…

It’s me 🙄

Shakey
    Free Member

My book is brilliant though I wish he would do a little more work!!

eckinspain
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

My boss is a See You Next Tuesday. And he’s knows it too.

noteeth
    Free Member

I would follow her to hell and back.

It being the NHS, we go there frequently.

ton

dd, i could do with a lad for the counter………….. 😉

joolsburger
    Free Member

My boss is great. Shuts the office on the 17th opens it again on the 4th, says don’t respond to any mails unless the world is ending.
    Never lets anyone work past 6pm unless they want to “piss off and do it from home”.

Is a right laugh and hasn’t lied to me yet.

Oh and pays a fortune. I like it here.

finbar
    Free Member

I can’t say too much, but as an example, the last two places I worked had warnings posted up with disciplinary threats for using, or even carrying, a personal mobile phone.
    I asked if I could use the workshop phone where I work now recently as I needed to contact Mrs MTG and I’d left my mobile at home. I knew the answer would be yes, but it’s polite to ask.
    He said “Do you want to use my mobile and go outside if it’s personal ?”

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

dd, i could do with a lad for the counter…………..

Creep.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I was told to write my 6 month performance objectives an hour before the meeting to review whether or not I’d achieved them… 100% success guranteed.

I like my boss.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A friend of mine is a lawyer, and her boss took the entire staff (about 9 people) to Venice for the weekend to thank them for their hard work. Paid for flights, really nice hotel, food, the lot. Told my friend he had to give her a a pay rise, in spite of a recession and less work coming in, as she’d been so good at her job. Gives her paid time off whenever she needs, takes everyone to the pub for lunch on a Friday. Pays for work nights out to the cinema and stuff.

I’ve only ever had one decent boss. The rest have been useless duplicitous conniving (rude word)s. 🙁

terrahawk
    Free Member

I persuaded mine to solo the Strathpuffer. Sponsor him here
    http://www.justgiving.com/Team-JMC-Budge/

trusslebabes
    Free Member

Mines ace…….i am he

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘awesome bosses’ is closed to new replies.