Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Avid Juicy bleed kit – does anyone have one I could borrow please?
  • schmiken

I’m currently building up a bike for my brother in law and I bought a set of Juicys that require a bleed. I don’t run Avids on any of my bikes so don’t have the relevant bleed kit. Is there anyone who could possibly lend me theirs for a couple of days?
    I’m happy to pay postage to and from if necessary or pick it up (based in Melton Mowbray/Loughborough).

Thank you!

MrGreedy

Hi Mike! I have one in the spares box – are you likely to be back in Suffolk any time soon? If not, PM/email your address and I can post it over.
    Mark

phil56

I have one in south Leics if you need it sooner – I’m around this weekend. If you have’nt bled Avid’s before bring them over – it is a bit of an art!
    Phil

merlinshearer
    Free Member

schmiken – am 20 minutes from Melton in South Witham South lincs/Rutland Border – I have a kit and can give you a hand if you need it. Email in profile

deadkenny
    Free Member

If you have’nt bled Avid’s before bring them over – it is a bit of an art!

And that’s saying something!

Even bled perfectly, they’ll never be like new. They’re not great new either.

asta
    Free Member

You can get them on ebay for around a tenner.

They are a little tricky but not as hard as I was expecting after hearing so much about them.

deadkenny
    Free Member

The kit is easy enough. It’s just the brakes that are crap.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Avid Juicy bleed kit – does anyone have one I could borrow please?’ is closed to new replies.