Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Avid elixir lever rebuild kit
  • HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Does anyone know where you can get one from?

I have managed to lose the bloody bleed screw from the lever while bleeding, so a bit stuffed really! The lever has been making weird noises for a while now (when being bled – sounds like air being pulled past a seal) so i might as well bite the bullet and rebuild it!

So if anyone knows where i can get a kit from, or even just the screw for now to sort it.

Cheers;

Harvey

mk1fan
    Free Member

The screw is the same as that in the Juicy and Code levers as well as the Code calliper. Someone may have a spare from those models.

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Oh right cheers mate, i have found a juicy lever rebuild kit for £9 which appears to have 2 of these screws in so i have that as a last resort!

coatesy
    Free Member

Pretty sure we’ve got some of those in stock, e-mail me your adress and i’ll pop one in the post in exchange for a quid in your fave charity box (more than one, you’ll have to pay the shop directly). Squishing noises when bleeding seem pretty common on these levers, usually comes from the diaphragm expanding and contracting.

wisepranker
    Free Member

Oh right cheers mate, i have found a juicy lever rebuild kit for £9 which appears to have 2 of these screws in so i have that as a last resort!

Where did you find the rebuild kits?

I’ve been looking for some but not had any luck so far.

jonba
    Free Member

try ukbikestore. They had piston and seal kits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Avid elixir lever rebuild kit’ is closed to new replies.