Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation
  • BigJohn

So the Danger W*nk claimed another "celebrity" victim. Kristian Digby.

Never tried it myself, has anybody's "friend" had a go? What's it all about?

Oops – wrong forum, sorry.

Bregante

who?

hilldodger
    Free Member

Good use for old inner tubes apparently….

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it must be dead good

[edit] sorry I meant wikid awsum

Jamie
    Free Member

Bregante:
    who?

Kristian Digby.

Bregante

what tubes for auto erotic asphyxiation?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Kill Bill film star David Carradine and INXS singer Michael Hutchence died in similar circumstances

Wowser! It must be better than having a woman ?

singletracksurfer

not slime tubes – they make even more of a mess! 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Bregante:
    what tubes for auto erotic asphyxiation?

These should do it:

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Danger W*nk

Asphyxi-w@nk is the term you're looking for. Danger w@nk is rarely life threatening

BigJohn

Didn't a tory MP once do it wearing some fetching undies and sucking on an orange with poppers on it?

andylux
    Free Member

I'm sure I maybe corrected by those of a higher education on STW but:

The term " Well Hung " was first used by hangmen on the gallows. Apparently if the noose is fitted in the correct orientation with the knot in the right place with respect to the neck this induced the mother of all stonkers following the trapdoor/stool being kicked/opened.

If a man was hung and and it resulted in him becoming erect it was stated that he was "well hung"

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Stephen Milligan is the tory MP. a friend of mine died doing it as well.

Its all about heightening the physical effects of orgasm. You know that light-headed buzzy feeling you get if you stand up too quickly? combine that with orgasm and thats what they are after.

No one hold their breath and tense up at the crucial moment? thats the same thing.

andylux
    Free Member

Also apparently a length of rope tied to the top bannister and then sliding down the flight of stairs on a tea tray with the rope pulling tight before the bottom works well. So a friend told me.

iDave
    Free Member

weirdos

andylux
    Free Member

Sorry Chief,

Couldn't resist it. I learnt all about it on a First Responder course at work.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

First Responder

I initially read that as Fist Responder. That would be an odd course to do at work.

DezB
    Free Member

I know a girl who died from a donkey punch.

Oh sorry that was in a film.

Who is this so-called celebrity anyway?

Aristotle
    Free Member

Does it ever claim any non-vague-'celebrity' victims?

BigJohn

He was in the same line of business as Sarah Beenie and Kirstie Allsop. No wonder he needed a w*nk.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Dez, at the risk of sounding a bit off the pace, donkey punch?

Pook

If a man was hung and and it resulted in him becoming erect it was stated that he was "well hung"

this must be wrong as the correct term is "hanged"

nickc

Jamie, you're going straight to hell for that joke… 😆

BigJohn

From Urban Dictionary – Donkey Punch

-"YES YES"
    <Donkey Punch>
    -"AAAAARGH!!!"
    -"Ooooh, that feels so good!!! Isn't it love? …Love? hello? Are you okay? …. aaaaaargh!!!! Love?? Wake up!!!! Aaaaaargh!!!"

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

The term " Well Hung " was first used by hangmen on the gallows. Apparently if the noose is fitted in the correct orientation with the knot in the right place with respect to the neck this induced the mother of all stonkers following the trapdoor/stool being kicked/opened.

obviously made up 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

bigyinn – Urban Dictionary is indeed the place to look. (Or rent the DVD 🙂 )

BikePawl
    Free Member

When a tourist was found dead in a Barbados hotel room with this complaint, the Local newspaer reported it as
    "He had been troubling himself"

kimbers

ha hah ha donkey punch

beating up women is hilarious?!!!

Pook

interviewed someone once at a larger conference for a FTSE top 5 company. He took the mic off me, and proceeded to describe how he'd like to "do" all the girls he could see, including the infamous line "and then I'd donkey punch" them, all for the entertainment of the guffawing morons around him.

When we handed over the tapes for the client to pick the audio they wanted to use they weren't too happy. Don't think i saw him after that.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

First…
    "BBC cuts back programmes and jobs"

Then
    "BBC television presenter Kristian Digby has been found dead at his flat in east London, police have said."

That Director General Mark Thompson is a ruthless sod!

Upset to learn that 'To Buy or Not to Buy' presenter Kristian Digby has been found dead in his well appointed, fully double glazed, central heated, two bedroom East London flat that would currently sell on the market for around £195,995

br
    Free Member

When they originally announced his death, I did wonder – was he gay as well?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Good to hear it Pook.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

b r – Member
    When they originally announced his death, I did wonder – was he gay as well?

Do you know something we don't!

Edric64
    Free Member

He was in the same line of business as Sarah Beenie and Kirstie Allsop. No wonder he needed a w*nk.

Yes but he was a poof so he wasn't thinking about them was he?

br
    Free Member

My ex-Father-in-Law always considered anyone on the telly and/or actor as gay unless proven otherwise – but it was just how when they announced he death it was in the same 'tone' as the BoysOwn guy.

CountZero

So what's wrong with some good old fashioned pron, then? Works for me…;0)

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation’ is closed to new replies.