Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • audi a2
  • pjt201
    Free Member

silly idea to buy an 8 year old one? anyone own one at the moment?

richcc
    Free Member

I picked one up at 45k miles and added 65k miles to it. Great little car. I had 1.4tdi fabulous economy and thanks to aluminium body surprisingly nippy

rolkin
    Free Member

yep, great little cars, back seats pop out – bikes go in. you’ll get some good advice/opinion on here…

http://www.a2oc.net

hora
    Free Member

Check its had its major service carried out recently.

Best to cherry-pick one thats had its whole life serviced at Audi rather than indies. i.e. let someone else pick up the tab/on its condition.

Spongebob
    Free Member

1st class compact car! All aluminuim body and great fuel economy. Superb looking, not dated and nice to drive as well.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

I wouldn’t buy any kind of car for an 8 year old TBH. Asking for trouble

joolsburger
    Free Member

Ive been looking for one for ages but they get snapped up so fast. Always a good sign. I’m told 60+ MPG is quite easy and they look good and are comfy too.

Lionheart
    Free Member

I wanted to get an economical small-ish car. The A2 looked interesting. I did lots of research into them and came away impressed. Looked for a few months, pretty expensive and good ones go quickly. So bought a Clio instead. Not as interesting or as durable but does more mpg (70mpg quite easy, always above 60mpg), quicker, more fun to drive and cheaper (even £20 tax!!).

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Plus you’ll get to look like an OAP into the bargain 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I still remember the testdrive, the Audi salesman swore and grabbed the dashboard when I took the roundabout at speed 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘audi a2’ is closed to new replies.