Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Are Superstar really bad?
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Ordered some bars, no delivery, UPS claim to have delivered Superstar reckon it will take up to 8 working days to get an answer. It seems a bit ridiculous.

bigjim

I’m amazed you managed to get a reply from them!

wrecker
    Free Member

Just ask for proof of delivery. Companies like DHL and UPS hate this!

passtherizla
    Free Member

In fairness to superstar, I have had un-delivered stuff form all over 7 working days to see if it turns up is normal. Get in touch with the courier and ask for Proof Of Delivery as above.

chojin
    Free Member

I used superstar a few times, everything has turned up in good time. Of course that means I’ve never had reason to try their customer service 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

UPS claim to have delivered, according to the tracking option on there website it was signed for by UANA what ever that means.

tops5
    Free Member

I find them generally ok, when I had to return my dropper post communication was rubbish but they just got on, fixed it and returned it promptly

Junkyard
    Free Member

much as I think everything they do is tat that is not their fault
    moan at/about UPS

Puts away octopron pictures

kayak23

No, they are like any company, there are good and bad experiences.
    Currently I see them in a good light as I just got a new rear wheel I only ordered on Sunday…

Maybe its UPS you should be chasing up.

robh

Yeah no need to name and shame Superstar this is a how bad are UPS topic.

stgeorge

Phone UPS 08457-877-877, give them the tracking number etc. They are usually very good at sorting it. (Check neighbours as well)

passtherizla
    Free Member

If you ain’t UANA then give them grief!

thomthumb
    Free Member

your bars are in utah.

Home

HTH

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

No issues here so far

wrecker
    Free Member

UPS claim to have delivered, according to the tracking option on there website it was signed for by UANA what ever that means.

Call UPS, state tracking number and request that they send you POD as you have not received your goods.
    Next stage, threaten SSC.

Pigface
    Free Member

I understand that UPS have screwed up but I bought from Superstar they have my money and I dont have the bars, if I had arranged the carriage myself then I would be happy to chase them. Superstar just seem to be being a bit rubbish in trying to sort it out. Have spoken to UPS and they say I have to talk to Superstar.

drookitmunter
    Free Member

I once ordered a load of stuff from Superstar and it didn’t turn up. Emailed SS, they got back to me in minutes and asked me to wait 3 days. Waited. No package. Contacted SS and they resent it without fuss.

Excellent customer service in my opinion.

nealy
    Free Member

They’ve been great for all my orders and quick to respond to emails, can’t fault them really.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yep, what nealy said. Super quick despatch (and refund on returned goods), great service, use them loads.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Slight hijack:

I was trying to order something from the website and every 2or3 button/page clicks I just get bumped back to the login page and have to go through all the checkout steps again. The furthest I got was the confirm delivery address page and then, ‘click’, login page again. I gave up after 20 minutes of going round in circles.

SS have said to ‘allow’ their site cookies in my browser. Done that. Tried Chrome and IE with similar results.

Anyone had this and solved it?

Northwind

If UPS say they’ve delivered but they haven’t, then it’s no surprise it’ll take a little time to sort.

Personally, I find Superstar incredibly flaky- they’ve given me good customer service and terrible customer service. But OTOH they sell me cheap decent stuff- frinstance my Nanos cost about £30 from Superstar and £50 from CRC, who’s giving bad service?

Speshpaul

“Superstar just seem to be being a bit rubbish in trying to sort it out.”

Shocker!!

No, sorry, i’ll be help full now. I guess you paid with a credit card? Try speeking to them, thats who you have a contract with. Getting the CCC on the case can often open a few doors.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Them saying it takes 8 days sounds like they have already contacted UPS and started a tracer of the parcel, as 8 days is the time UPS have to get back to you.
    I deal with UPS all the time at work, and they are usually good.
    Either they will locate where they delivered the parcel and if they cant, send Super Star a document saying they can claim for the goods lost in transit at which point they can refund you.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Are Superstar really bad?’ is closed to new replies.