Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Architects, explain yourselves.
  • vinnyeh

As Rapha wearing, self appointed arbiters of good taste, what's going on here.

Full 'entry' list here.

pantsonfire
    Free Member

You think the Mersey ferry building is ugly in a photo go and have a look for yourself it is the worst raw concrete 70s retro carbuncle you are ever going to see. The architect and the council morons who let it past planning should be towed backwards across the Mersey behind the Mersey Ferry.

JulianA
    Free Member

Not an architect, but I think most of those deserve to be pulled down and replaced with something a bit more in keeping with the surroundings.

aP
    Free Member

I have nothing of interest to say.
    A colleague of mine thinks that it has been carefully excluded from its context from the Liverpool Museum of Life (or whatever its called).
    Anyway why does Liverpool need yet another Beatles Museum?

Anyway could anything be as awful as this?

IanMunro
    Free Member

That Mersey ferry building looks like someone's got the London Olympic logo and extruded it out of concrete.

Surfr
    Free Member

I'm guessing they're designed it around a ships bridge but it looks gash to me.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

That Mersey ferry building looks like someone's got the London Olympic logo and extruded it out of concrete.

LOL – I knew I had seen it before somewhere and that's it 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Everyone knows that the Olympic logo is really a depiction of Lisa Simpson giving someone a BJ.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Architects, explain yourselves.’ is closed to new replies.