Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone visit a mosque today?
  • petrieboy

So following on from THIS THREAD I took the kids along for a look around a Mosque in Luton.
    We were made to feel very welcome and we’re very well looked after with food and drinks. Lots of people keen to answer questions and everyone seemed to really appreciate us taking time to go along. The place was ram packed with visitors and apparently had been all afternoon so looks to have been very well received.
    So in summary, I enjoyed chatting to some interesting people and sharing food, the kids had a great time, picked up a few facts (kids love facts) tried some spicy food and got some stickers. Nobody tried to convert us.

DezB
    Free Member

Nope.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Jezza did

frankconway

Mods – there are now two threads on visiting a mosque today.
    Suggest you merge them and keep separate from original ‘Visit your Mosque’ thread started by hebdencyclist as that has not been refreshed for 3 days.

jimjam
    Free Member

petrieboy
    We were made to feel very welcome and we’re very well looked after with food and drinks. Lots of people keen to answer questions and everyone seemed to really appreciate us taking time to go along.

frankconway

@petrieboy: leeds grand mosque – friendly and informative; tea & danish pastries but no spicy food.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Nope.

frankconway

So other than petrieboy and I/me did anyone else and, if they did, do they have any comments.
    Chewkie – please go away to sniff some glue and let the grown-ups discuss rationally.

Cougar

Given we already have THIS THREAD (which I thought I’d started myself but am clearly misremembering) I don’t see a reason to duplicate.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/visit-my-mosque-day-sunday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone visit a mosque today?’ is closed to new replies.