Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used BikesYouLike?
  • Houns

Never heard of them before but just come across them on Google. Anyone used them before? Good delivery?

http://www.bikesyoulike.co.uk/index.html

Coyote
    Free Member

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) that is the on-line presence for Thatto Cycles in St. Helens. I've used the shop quite a lot (nearest thing I've got to an LBS) and always found them to be a stirling bunch. Advice freely given, help offered and reasonable pricing. As a physical entity I can't recommend them highly enough, as an on-line supplier, sorry but no experience.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Thatto Cycles is my LBS and I've used the online BikesYouLike as well – sometimes there just isn't time to get there sadly.

Postal service is pretty good, within 48 hours usually. Not had any problems with the half a dozen or so bits of kit I've ordered since September. I fully accept I'm biased, but I have no problems recomending the place either for a shop visit or online.

Family run, nice people, good workshop as well.

organic355
    Free Member

I used them, they were fine. Delivery wasnt upto CRC/Wiggle standard but still OK.

tops5
    Free Member

They are my LBS and can't rate them highly enough! (as a physical shop)

col
    Free Member

I live in st helens so I use the shop all the time, great staff and excellent prices. But like everyone else I have never dealt with them online. I would use the online shop if I moved though, so give them a go.

Houns

Will do, thanks everyone

crezzy

As said there a family run shop ,pete and Paul (father and son)are some of the most helpfull and friendly guys in the bike industry ive ever met,been useing them for nearly over 20 years now if they haven't got something they always try there best to sorty it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used BikesYouLike?’ is closed to new replies.