Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone used BBG? Bashgaurd content
  • dobo
    Free Member

Anyone used the below link, how long did the bashgaurd take to deliver to England?

http://www.bbgbashguard.com/index.html

Ideally would like a lightweight UK alternative, suggestions?
    Its for the outer on my CX..

TheGingerOne

I have had one for a couple of years now. Given the distance it came I remember being surprised how quickly it came. I think it was less than a or about a week. For the price I would recommend.

dobo
    Free Member

thanks, i cant find anything close for the price or weight, dont need anything fancy either, but would prefer to buy from a uk company

TheGingerOne

I know what you are saying, but as far as I can tell it is just a bloke who knocks them out in his spare time so not like you are giving money to a corporate behemoth or anything.

oldnpastit

I ordered one a few weeks ago and it took about ten days to arrive. I had an email saying it had been shipped the Monday after I placed the order. I’ve since ordered another one (for a different BB).

Northwind

I’ve got one of their Superlights… It’s too flimsy to be considered a bashring really, but it’s very light and keeps the chain on which is what I want it to do. Quick delivery, good communications from them as well, they seem like good folks.

JonnyHuge
    Free Member

Yep, had 3 over the last 3 years. As above, they always arive within 7-10 days and shipping is communicated. I’ve always used them more as chain guides when I’ve removed the outer chain ring so never really with teh intention of a bash guard, but if I remember, there was more info on teh site last time about the strength of the standrad ones.

dobo
    Free Member

thanks for the info, sounds good, i’ll get one ordered, maybe 2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used BBG? Bashgaurd content’ is closed to new replies.