Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone tried a Rockshox Yari
  • akira

Hmm looking at new build but trying to decide between pike, lyrik and yari. Obviously pike and lyrik are the better fork but can’t find any real world reviews of the yari. It is quite abut cheaper and weight wise it’s in the ball park.

hainman
    Free Member

My mate has just swapped out his Marzocchi forks for ,Yaris and he loves them,says the are much more plusher than what he had before and he was a bit of a Marz fan,

chestrockwell

I have not had a go but assume they’re just a stiffer Revelation?

Scamper
    Free Member

Same stiffness as the new lyrik with cheaper internals than lyrik and pike. I think travel options are 120-180mm.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

I replaced a set of Fox 34s with Yari and they certainly are a big improvement , hard to see how anything could be much better or perhaps I don’t ride hard enough to take them to their limits . Fork test in the current What MTB magazine had them top of their test which included Lyrics , Pikes , Fox 34 and 36 .

akira

Figure might go for them then put avalanche cartridge in at a later date or send them off for some tuning. The £200 price difference is hard to ignore.

johnw1984
    Free Member

I’ve got them on my Stumpy, and I love them. This months What Mountain Bike has a short review. They actually won a group test out of 10 forks.

Actually, Ramsey just mentioned it above me 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried a Rockshox Yari’ is closed to new replies.