Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Anyone seen The Thing (2011) yet?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Interested to hear your thoughts.

stuey
    Free Member

Loved it.

But not sure if I’d feel the same if I hadn’t been a fan of the last two: – maybe too many ‘in’ references?

samuri
    Free Member

Both the original films were great. This one had better be good too.

paulo6624
    Free Member

I thought it was dire

stuey
    Free Member

I’m still not sure how the thing keeps your clothes intact when it devours you?

(and don’t get me started on Antarctic dentistry)

Squidlord
    Free Member

Not yet, probably will do, but hard to see how they could improve on the 1982 version. Is the new one any better – or much different?

Always wondered why an Antartic research station would need so many flame-throwers.

deserter
    Free Member

loved the 2nd one
    got bored watching this one and switched off half way through

wrightyson
    Free Member

Switched off the big cinema screen??? 😉

Drac

I’m still not sure how the thing keeps your clothes intact when it devours you?

It absorbs them don’t it, makes them into a soup.

(and don’t get me started on Antarctic dentistry)

An intelligent alien is found on earth that can mimic any other living creature, feel pain from any separated cell and you wonder about the dentistry accuracy?

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Much the same as the first one in my opinion. In isolation its a good film though.

loddrik
    Free Member

Is it possible to watch this online anywhere?

stuey
    Free Member

Thanks Squidlord, I sussed it- ‘researchers feel the extreme cold ‘shrinking’ their amalgam fillings, they quickly spark up a flame thrower to warm up the room – hence averting a crippling sensodyne addiction.

Drac he’s behind you.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I love the originals, I even like the computer game on ps2 (possibly the best film game made) and was expecting to not like the new film. It’s actually not that bad. Could have been better could have been worse.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Anyone seen The Thing (2011) yet?’ is closed to new replies.