Viewing 38 posts - 441 through 478 (of 478 total)
  • Anyone Seen Sharki ????
  • radoggair
    Free Member

just 1 thing sharki…….

Crown races………… 😆

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Hi Sharki – I've closley followed this thread – so glad your on the road (pun intended) to recovery – sounds like you where in a very dark place – stay well & stay safe

mrsflash
    Free Member

Just remember there's a whole lot of people out there who care about you.

rexated
    Free Member

Shit man, thanks for taking the time to connect with stw when you've got so much else going on. The Path is a great place to get things straighter.

Take it easy.

Del

nice weather for it though, eh? 😉
    sounds like you've been right down in the bottom.
    now you're on the way up, no need to focus on the top, just keep pedalling.
    if you need owt when you get round this way, give knottie a shout and we'll sort you out.
    take care.

Bunnyhop

Take all the time you need. Everyone will understand.

mmb
    Free Member

hey sharki, great to see your post dude,when you get to poole give us a shout you'll get fed and watered.

Si
    Free Member

woot…your comming to see us!! I still have the kayaks too dude, let me know when you hittin South Devon and we can work from there. Got my no? If you need to contact us get yourself to the Nearest National Trust place and they will find us…

scraprider
    Free Member

good luck matey , hope your find watever your looking for, even if its a different out look on every thing.

Trampus
    Free Member

Blessed be, Sharki.

zaskar
    Free Member

All the best Sharki and glad you're ok.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Good news. As others have said, great choice man. May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and may the rain fall softly on your fields.

jedi

sharki, surf your wave dude!

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Nice to hear your still doing it your way, good luck on your travels.

judderman
    Free Member

bring us back some fudge

funkynick

Sharki… if you can drop me an email I may be able to sort you out a laptop.

Glad to hear you are on the mend…

Bream
    Free Member

Stay strong Sharki, one of my old friends went up the same tree last year and never came down!

His family and friends will never forget him, stay close to yours, they love you very much.

noteeth
    Free Member

Even mountain bikers can understand the value of a good walk. 😀

"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads"

Henry David Thoreau

All the best.

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Am happy to donate a small amount to a 'Buy Sharki a laptop Paypal fund' as i'm sure many others would do on the proviso we get regular worlderness adventure updates.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Am happy to donate a small amount to a 'Buy Sharki a laptop Paypal fund' as i'm sure many others would do on the proviso we get regular worlderness adventure updates.

Pretty good idea – any SW STWers who're pals with sharki up for setting it up?

sharki
    Free Member

everyone…i'm just about ok, but in fear of finishing my quest to early resulting in returning to that dark place.

Funkynick.
    Offer appreciated, as i'm lugging everything around indefinately size and weight is important, hence the prefered notebook suggestion.

I've no fixed abode, all i can say is the 456 is up for swaps, etc.

I'll be in Plymouth area and south devon for the next few weeks so if i can do a deal or help anyone in exchange for things i need along the way, hopefully i'll be able to gain access to the web on the way, to find out more.

Can't be any more specific than that, other than i'll be on the south coast from Falmouth from sometime in the next day or two onwards.

I'll either gain access or just appear at Crispy bacons door or Jambos without prior warning.

Somehow i'll find away to let them know. xx

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ok Sharki – glad to hear you are enjoying the walk – just stay out of the trees please.

350 miles – thats a fair step. A lot of peace of mind to be found when trekking. I bet its been a bit warmer than when Julie and I were walking up in the highlands a couple of weeks ago.

Keep out of the dark places – stay in the sunshine. My thoughts with you mate and there is a welcome in the North for you anytime.

crispybacon
    Free Member

I'll either gain access or just appear at Crispy bacons door or Jambos without prior warning.

Lol – I have sent my phone numbers to you on Facebook mate just give me a ring & I'll come pick you up.

No pressure mate it'll be somewhere to relax with good food & you can chill & rest your feet for a day or three.

sharki
    Free Member

Back on the south coast now!

Porthscatho, views over the bay, Pizza in the oven and fresh home made bread for later..

Funny who you meet and the things they provide when you take the time to speak with them, and share the love of wildlife, etc.

jam-bo

always welcome mate. give me some warning and i'll leave a key out if i'm not there.

crispybacon
    Free Member

sharki
    Free Member

Jambo, without means to pre warn you, i rocked up at yours at around 6.30 this evening i think. Couldn't even find your Cat!!! guess it was sleepng or shitting in the neighbours garden..

I'm now in Callington.

For everyone else.

Somerset, North Devon and Cornwalls coastpath done, feet have resumed their hurting, i've only bonked once(fatigue) and around 2300 pics so far. Resting up around the Plymouth area for a few days before the next stretch and to help the NT with Si if the offers there still.

I may even try some of that cycling malarky this weekend.

I've not slept under a rock since lands end, since then it's been mine ruins, houses, cob courtyards, shelters, to name but a few locations, and i've not killed a sheep since near the Devon Cornwall border.

Other than that there's little else to report 😉

jedi

shrki, i'll be in the quantocks sunday. let have a ride/beer

Andy

Good effort big man. Cant wait to hear the story of your travels 😆 well done. Need a Quants session soon 😀

sharki
    Free Member

Jedi, will be along time till the Quantocks feel my feet or tyres, if ever again, home is where the heart is and unfortunately my heart hasn't found a home.

Enjoy them, they must be less eroded without my excessive use.

wee-al
    Free Member

Just stumbled upon this for the first time. I've read pretty much the whole thing.

Sharki. Got to say mate your first post was beautifully sincere. I hope everything is cool in your world man. Absolute respect mate.

I hope there will be an epic photo thread when your ready to share!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

*waves to the sharkster*

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I loves ya Sharki

Always a room in Kent for you buddy.

slugwash
    Free Member

I'm now in Callington.

OMG! I hope Crispy didn't 'welcome' you with his interpretation of a West Country Cream Tea 😯 (sorry Les 😉 )

BTW, if you try to pop in at Si's on your ramble you'll find that he's now become a hippy and moved to Totnes.

Keep on truckin' 🙂

TheDoog
    Free Member

Just stumbled upon this thread after a few months away cos this place was getting to negative and bitchy for me, its great to see the community pulling together on something like this and i'm glad its had a happy outcome. Dont know you Sharki but i'm glad you chose the long walk home…

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I think my moniker suits this dude more than me.

woodsman
    Free Member

Sharki, I think you're doing the right thing – finding yourself again, at your own pace, appreciating the basics of life. You'll know when you've found the right place to put down a root or two. Where ever that is, I'm sure you'll find some top riding in time.

Thanks for taking the time to show us around the Q's last autumn (the Brighton lot) you're still in credit with beers and cake with us mate – next time eh! 🙂

Pete aka Woodsman

Respect

Christowkid
    Free Member

Just caught up on the thread, left me with a big lump in my throat…..
    and I appear to have something in my eyes…….
    Phew.
    Glad to hear you're in God's Wonderful County and more importantly finding peace.
    really take care
    Qx

Viewing 38 posts - 441 through 478 (of 478 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Seen Sharki ????’ is closed to new replies.