Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Anyone on here have a special talent?
  • Tinners

Anything. The more unusual the better.
    I can draw a picture with my left hand whilst simultaneously describing it in words with my right hand on a separate sheet of paper. I thought everyone could do it but they can’t. I can’t write different things with both hands and I can’t draw different pictures with each hand and I can’t draw a picture and write something unrelated. But I can write a description of what I’m drawing with my right hand while I’m drawing it with the left hand. Try it (you have to do it simultaneously though).

loddrik
    Free Member

I can piss my wife off like no one else on earth..

Gary_C

I’ve got an 8″ long tongue, & can breathe through my ears…..

8)

derp
    Free Member

I’ve got an 8″ long tongue, & can breathe through my ears…..

speckledbob
    Free Member

No. Can’t do it.

bassspine
    Free Member

If I drink lots of Stella Artois I can do 30second burps

Tinners

Loddrick and Gary_C – different ends of the scale there……

Tinners

By the way, you need an assistant to hold the 2 sheets of paper down, otherwise it slides all over the place.

avdave2

Tinners that is not a talent that’s a condition! 🙂

project
    Free Member

I can admit when im wrong.

Tinners

You can’t do it with a paint brush in the left hand and a pen with the right, otherwise you can’t get the pressure right. It has to be the same media. Pencils are best.
    Not that there have been times in my life when I’ve had too much time on my hands, you understand…..

rob2
    Free Member

I can look at that ‘unsupported’ picture on the konnie huq thread without blinking 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

I can come on here and not get wound up by other peoples posts.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I can order, build, test ride and sell on a bike frame within a week . . . oh wait, that’s not a talent it’s a curse 😥

ahwiles
    Free Member

i can wiggle my ears independently of each other.

and raise each eyebrow in a spock-esque sign that my curiosity has been aroused.

and i’m very, very, good at minesweeper…

samuri
    Free Member

I’m not bad with a pair of nunchaku. Hardly a talent though, more a case of training a lot.

I’m not sure if I can do it now but I used to be able to take a punch in the stomach from anyone who fancied trying. Actually, I’m fairly confident I can’t do it now. 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

I think that’s pretty cool tinners! have you read that book – drawing with the right side of your brain?

I can piss off countless people on at least 4 different forums simultaneously – without even trying.

derp
    Free Member

I can piss of countless people on at least 4 different forums simultaneously – without even trying.

I am hoping that of is meant to be an on rather than an off.

Fixed it, although I could manage option 2 also.

user-removed
    Free Member

I can set my camera / flash up for any given situation without removing my eye from the viewfinder. Again – not so much a skill as lots of training…. I can also pick my nose, or touch the underside of my chin with my tongue.

I think I might be a bit sad.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I know how to mix a certain amount of a certain reddish blue into a certain amount of a certain amount of a blueish yellow to attain a certain type of blue, automatically.

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

jebus! my left side’s only there for symmetry and holding-things-until-the-right-hand-needs-it (non-puerile).

But, I offer up “Autistic Spelling” (I like to think of it as “Japanese no-mind”, but i can’t remember which film/book/myth i’ve stolen it from.)Should someone ask how something’s spelled, it’s far quicker to roll my eyes back, go blank and rattle off whatever the brain dictates – it’s pretty much always right. It’s the only way I can do maths too, and though it’s generally wrong, it’s near enough that I can reverse engineer the real answer.

I’ve no idea how this special power will save the world, unless maybe one day the fate of humanity rests upon how many esses there are in “lose” (pointed look at the populous of the internet)

conversely, a blunderbuss approach to punctuation and disregard for capital letters does me fine (pre-emptive)

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

the conscious mind being the dullard part of the duo, i of course meant Ohs in Lose.

Kevevs
    Free Member

spasmic what? you could be the intellectual saviour of stw!

CountZero

I can be a complete arsehole. How’s that?

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

i didn’t think Spasmic Tiny Cucumber would fit, Michael J Fox’s Tiny Cucumber was the dream euphemism – iffy ethical territory though..

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

or moral. probably moral.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i can do a mean steven hawkins impression.

real useful.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here have a special talent?’ is closed to new replies.