Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone on here collect rare trainers???
  • witty.name
    Free Member

Im asking cus ive got a pair to sell and rather than just stick em on ebay was wondering if there are any forums dedicated to rare and collectible trainers/sneakers where i could advertise them for sale.Tried a google search but couldnt find owt.I know theres a market for them out there somewhere,but where……….?

rewski
    Free Member
    CharlieMungus
    Free Member

rare trainers? What would be considered rare trainers?

witty.name
    Free Member

Cheers rewski.Rare trainers,like first issues and that sort of stuff.For example the first ever air jordans from 1984 go for silly money now a days.Ive got a pair of the first ever nike shox from the late nineties to sell.Brand new never been worn in origional packaging with till receipt.Bought by me as an investment,having a bit of a clear out so its time to sell.

pealy
    Free Member

I’ve got Neville Crump, Tim Forster and Vincent O’Brien in a box in the bottom of my wardrobe. Does three count as a collection?

I’ll get my coat.

rewski
    Free Member

A mate of mine is obsessed, sells lots to Japan. Limited Editions, Exclusive Designs. Got to be Boxfresh.

timc
    Free Member

my boss has these adidas ones that come with paint so you can do your own colours, haha

witty.name
    Free Member

Yep,boxfresh is what ive got.

ventanarider
    Free Member

i’m a rare trainer……….hardly ever do it 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone on here collect rare trainers???’ is closed to new replies.