Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone got an alfa romeo GT?
  • Tiboy

and can you fit a bike in the back?

I know reliability ain't great, but it's a lovely looking car…(prepares for the onslaught)

crikey
    Free Member

Here's mine, I parked at the seaside for half an hour….

😀

Tiboy

and so it begins… I had a spider a couple of years back and it was truly aweful, but have heard some good things about them recently?! or am I wrong?

scraprider
    Free Member

hey crikey the pic of that truck , isnt that the town in france,that was massacured by zee germans in ww2

cranberry
    Free Member

If you want to buy an Alfa you already know it, and are just looking for pre/during/post-purchase justification.

Remember you could always buy some souless, dull, boring German car – it's what the neighbours would expect.

Tiboy

haha, thanks cranberry, got a mondeo at the moment, so an upgrade to a dull german saloon would be expected!

simon_g

Almost identical boot length/shape to the 156 Sportwagon (same platform) – so that means front wheels off, but 2 or 3 bikes in there easily, and a nice flat load floor too. May need to put seat down too if you're a giant as the load aperture isn't the biggest. They may not look it from the outside, but they're a very practical hatch really.

Great cars though, modern Alfas. I put about 50k miles on my late 156SW in 2 years, was over 100k when I sold it with no real problems at all – just the odd niggly thing that could always wait till next service.

WipeOut
    Free Member

I've got a GT. And yes a bike will fit in the back. No, it hasn't gone wrong, unlike the BMW, and Mini I rejected before hand. Great car. Get the Q2 Cloverleaf in Rossa Red if you can!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone got an alfa romeo GT?’ is closed to new replies.