Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?
  • ski
    Free Member

Anyone else getting this at the moment?

Just started a new job, working outside, in a work uniform and in the last two weeks I have had three ‘in your face’ full on, approaches from the opposite sex!

Now, I am no looker, happily married, and certainly not looking for any, well you know what?

So is it the weather, uniform, or is there something about sweaty blokes working hard, digging?

Or is this normal activity for this time of year?

Comments please…

🙂

Drac

Someone saying good morning isn’t really an advance.

willard

No.

Now please just shut up about your sexual attractiveness.

bearnecessities

So is it the weather, uniform, or is there something about sweaty blokes working hard, digging?

Phwwoar

martinhutch

Phwoarrr…

(Loving the ‘I’m a sex god!’ bragging thinly disguised as a plea for help, BTW 🙂 )

ski
    Free Member

Come on..

Please tell me its the weather, water, Froome winning the Tour de France?

[edit] that pic sums it up very well,lol, whats the attraction?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Yep – and loving at as single too 😉

martinhutch

Gardener eh?

Clearly the female population is turning to the classics after exhausting their supply of 50 Shades filth.

camo16
    Free Member

three ‘in your face’ full on, approaches

Details, if you please. 😉

meehaja
    Free Member

you’ll have ti opt in with your isp if you want details…

mrlebowski
    Free Member

‘in your face’

You say?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You’d need to be describing these “approaches” methinks.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Has sir considered investing in a shitty stick with which you could beat them away?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Only from my wife, but it’s been like that for 23 years, I’m a mere shadow of the man I once was!!

bearnecessities

Innuendo anyone?

camo16
    Free Member

So, full-on, in your face could mean…

Wanton hussy: Hi Ski, fancy a coffee at mine?
    Ski: Totally (whispers) damn, I think she fancies me.

or

Wanton hussy: Hi Ski, you’re so hot and I need you now, you hot Ski you.
    Ski: Totally (whispers) damn, I think she fancies me.

So, which was it?

plyphon
    Free Member

A Facebook friend request isn’t an advance, sorry.

wwaswas

I think the only attention I’d get would be unwarranted, I’m no oil painting.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

what do you mean opposite sex? i did an open water race last week, was stood in my wetsuit chatting with freinds after finishing (it was in a local harbour so loads of tourists about), and was fully hit upon by a bloke. but i guess i should be flattered, i never used to look that good in a wetsuit!

camo16
    Free Member

Don’t put yourself down, wwaswas. My mental image of you is a cross between Clark Gable, Pancho Villa and Jens Voigt. 😀

Kryton57

Now, I am no looker, happily married, and certainly not looking for any, well you know what?

Thats the issue – easy pickings with a slight challenge. Girls love a bit of innocent naivety as well, aka that schoolboyish, head down “you couldn’t possibly be interested in me..” thing.

peterfile
    Free Member

Is attention from the opposite sex ever “unwanted”?

Regardless of whether you are fugly or beautiful, single or married for 50 years, there is no denying that someone telling you they like you/fancy you/find you attractive leaves a warm glow and brightens your day.

wwaswas

Clark Gable, Pancho Villa and Jens Voigt

Think The Parthenon, Stone Henge and Hadrians wall 😉

andywoods
    Free Member

how many people wear uniforms digging holes???????

if i said to the lads on site you had to put your uniforms on and dig holes they would p*ss themselves laughing

br
    Free Member
    TuckerUK
    Free Member

I do get more than what I consider my fair share of pretty young ladies smiling at me. Well, I say smiling, more of a guttural laugh really.

jamj1974

OP, maybe when I was young and beautiful – but not for many years!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Jesus no! Wouldn’t mind but its never happened before so I’m not hopeful.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Not recently. Not since ’88 when the now Mrs_d did a number on me 😉

tazzymtb

hahahahahahaha god i wish. I look like yodas scrotum and to be honest if man/woman/donkey so much as showed a faint interest I’d be fanning myself and having an attack of vapours it’s been that long*

* the time duration…not anything else!….that’s like a small dormouse with a serious case of agoraphobia

😀

d45yth
    Free Member

I used to work for my dad’s roadworks company. I never got any advances from the opposite sex whilst digging holes…had plenty look down their noses at me in my dirty clothes though, maybe I needed somekind of uniform? 😀

EDIT: Maybe I wouldn’t have left if I had been!

aracer
    Free Member

What’s the job? Any vacancies?

brakes
    Free Member

real men are too fiercly virile to be able to be approached by ladyshapes

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve been driving a white van around for 4 days while we moved house.
    You get *a lot* more attention from ladies when you’re doing that. They all want a bad boy plumber I reckon. 😉

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’ve been driving a white van around for 4 days while we moved house.

That’s a bit selfish of you. Could not have helped with the move?

jamj1974

I reckon there is something in that Samuri… I did the same a few years ago and it did seem to draw the eye of young women.

Matt24k
    Free Member

I think this is a case of White Van Syndrome. The moment you take the wheel of a white van your testosterone levels go through the roof and you start looking at every thing in a skirt. The skirt looks back at you with a WTF are you looking at you fugly git stare but in your testosterone fuelled state you mistake it for a come on.
    The OP has a similar affliction caused by doing manly things outside whilst in uniform. We need a suitable acronym for this condition.

ononeorange

NIT? (Nob in transit)?

The day it happens to me is the day that place with all the fires and devils and things gets a nice covering of ice.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Just started a new job, working outside, in a work uniform and in the last two weeks I have had three ‘in your face’ full on, approaches from the opposite sex!

I. Hate. You. 👿

bearnecessities

Toolbelts are where it’s at.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else getting unwanted attention from the opposite sex at the mement?’ is closed to new replies.