Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • anyone else finding the topics a bit heavy?
  • chrispuppet

I mean really, the missus is out for a girlie night, and I have many bottles of booze and the stereo at my disposal. I am not considerin the world, just my world….

allthegear
    Free Member

I know – tyre pressures indeed – all you have to do is give it a squeeze between your finger and thumb for goodness sake…

Rachel

chrispuppet

I have an idea, new post to change the game coming up….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ok. Go for planb pendulum remix to start and we’ll move on from there. She’ll be home safe sound and in your arms later, fear not!!!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I am not considerin the world, just my world….

Have considered what will happen if the price of oil goes through the roof ?

Have considered what will happen if you can’t Shimano parts from Japan ?

Have considered what will happen if Libyan suicide bombers strike in the UK ?

Have considered what will happen if a mega-tsunami caused by a huge land collapse in Scandinavia travels down the North Sea and knocks out the Sizewell nuclear power plant causing a catastrophic nuclear meltdown which contaminates the whole of the UK ?

Well ? Have you ?

Read the Daily Mail my boy……….that’ll soon put a stop to your fanciful thinking 😐

chrispuppet

No I haven’t …. I am sorry that I put my own ideas for a Saturday night ahead of things I can’t control…;-)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hmm.

I spose this might be lighter:

chrispuppet

Never liked either, more wasabi peas as a snack

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He ain’t heavy – he’s my brother

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘anyone else finding the topics a bit heavy?’ is closed to new replies.