Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anyone else enjoyed…
  • FoxyChick
    Free Member

…some Lakes riding today?

Completely perfect day out.
    Sun shining, virtually empty trails and not a tear or tantrum all day! (The kids were quite well-behaved as well!) 8)

So, where have you all been riding?

rOcKeTdOg

just on my way out to do some cheeky local stuff 🙂

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

out yesterday local loop perfect day sun shining bike working a ok and me riding like a god (well maybe in my mind)!!!

chico
    Free Member

rivington pike winter hill and old man hill loop, started at 8. no one about. bliss and wicked downhill rewards.

macmclaren
    Free Member

at home with a broken collarbone 😕

Glad u all had a good one

crazy-legs

Whereabouts were you to get empty trails FC?!

tommytowtruck

We went up Kirkby moor late this morning – great weather, fantastic views and we didn’t see another soul. Then a pint at the black dog on the way back – a superb day out.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

crazy-legs…Tilberthwaite, Quarries, Chapel Style, Langdale.
    Saw 2 roadies and 5 mtbers all day!

carbon337
    Free Member

Took the wife on a local short route that involved an ice cream parlour half way round – eveyones happy. Now off out to a local seafood restaurant with the whole family.

crazy-legs

A fine choice of route, pretty much my all time Lakes favourite! No walkers around? Or were they all half way between the car park and the cafe? 😉

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Oh, there were a fair few walkers, but most seemed to be sitting down drinking coffee from flasks! 8)

Classic comment from one..”Ooh, this is difficult terrain for riding a bike!”
    Didn’t really know what to say! 8)

Oh, and..”You’re doing very well love!”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else enjoyed…’ is closed to new replies.