Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone done dirt school, GT – Knee / elbow pads?
  • Garry_Lager

I'm doing a jump course at the weekend at GT, where knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended. I have neither – Anyone been to this class and can advise on whether they're worthwhile buying for the day?

Thing is, I can't see myself ever riding with them on. But that's now, with my medicore skills. After the weekend, when I'm launching the bike with bad intentions, maybe I'll feel differently?

Smee
    Free Member

Do you want a loan of a set?

Garry_Lager

Sure – that would be great. Would they fit me? You're a lean man as I recall, George. I'm not so lean.

Smee
    Free Member

They should fit you. email me at george_lupton at hotmail dot com and we can arrange to meet and get the pads to you. alternatively let me know when your course stars and i'll bring them over.

jedi

now that is service!

Stu_N

I'd say pads are a good idea, especially if someone will lend you them. If you're trying new stuff then much more likely to have a tumble, might make the difference between day over and back on the bike.

You're in good hands with Dirtschool, they got even me clearing doubles and launching the smallest timber step-down in the freeride area 🙂

Garry_Lager

Cheers George, email sent

Smee
    Free Member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone done dirt school, GT – Knee / elbow pads?’ is closed to new replies.