Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone bought a Reverb from BikeDiscount.de?
  • nickewen
    Free Member

So..

Finally decided I’m after a 31.6mm/RH mount/420mm length/125mm drop Reverb.

Has anyone bought from this German bike discount site before? I am dubious to hit order as the Reverb in the above spec shows a silver collar (which I beleive to be 2011 model) and comes in at 209 Euros although still says year of manufacture 2012… Some of the Reverbs on there with a black collar are 239 Euros but not in the spec I’m after…

Does anyone have any pearls of wisdom on this? And sorry for another Reverb thread!

Cheers

honourablegeorge

I got that exact post, 2012, with bleed kit, black collar and travel limiter, from bike-components.de

Ringo
    Free Member

Mine has silver collar but the rest is 2012

seavers
    Free Member

My mate just bought one, apparently they have a 2 year warranty and you don’t have to send it off to Germany to be fixed, the warranty allows you to take it to any RS dealer. I don’t know which model my friend bought but you can use a translator such as the google one, copy and paste the text in and it might give you some extra info.

As for buying from these German stores that offer better prices, I have used actionsports.de several times, never a problem. I believe my mate bought his Reverb there too.

daveb
    Free Member

I bought one from them, all seems good with it and its a 2012 model.

nickewen
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies. Gonna get mine ordered now!

wallop

I got mine from bike-components.de – was cheaper than bike-discount.de.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought a Reverb from BikeDiscount.de?’ is closed to new replies.