Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • any one used mark anthony bikes
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

been looking at there website and read some reviews (not good) but want a small bit from there site thats hard to find what i want to know is it worth the risk or will i not get fubared about by them 😕

iain1775
    Free Member

Here we go again!
    Avoid avoid avoid
    Seriously just avoid
    What part is it anyway?

iain1775
    Free Member

Here we go again!
    Avoid avoid avoid
    Seriously just avoid
    What part is it anyway?

Northwind

If by “used” you mean “gave them some money and they never sent the parts, then made me fight for a refund” or “sold me an item they didn’t have then made up gigantic lies about why it hadn’t been posted” then yes.

Oh and then complaining when you give him a negative feedback on ebay and trying to bribe you with a puncture repair kit 😉 And then getting enormously upset when you tell him “I was going to buy a £600 fork off you, but now you can **** off”.

teadrinker
    Free Member

used twice, never had a problem but there are so many problems with them that friends have had. If your going in store I would have thought you’d be ok if it’s mail order then just go somerwhere else and get them to price match the item.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

cheers guys was only after a bearing press they did individual’s i think il just splash out some where else on the whole kit 😯

Picto
    Free Member

Ask Tazzymtb and prepare for a string of expletives.

lipseal
    Free Member

What bearing press was it? If it’s the rapid racer I wouldn’t bother with it, just buy the adaptors you need and use some high tensile 8mm bolts and washers.

woodsman
    Free Member

I’ve only used them once (this spring) for a pair of Middleburn crank arms in a less than popular size. I checked their site, phoned to double check that they did indeed have them in stock – baam! – arrived the next day. All at a good price too!

Was I just lucky….

meeeee
    Free Member

DONT DO IT, step away from the keyboard now! Worst online shop i’ve ever come accross.

kaesae
    Free Member

😯

cannondaleking
    Free Member

was looking at the giant meastro press just double checked there site again and they have some right bad feedback 😯 how are they still trading? anyway gonna get the rapid racer adapters like lipseal has suggested (cheers mate just googled them).

Shame an online retailer has to be like that after reading the reviews as people online are there bread and butter!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘any one used mark anthony bikes’ is closed to new replies.