Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Any good alternative to CRC etc for France/Europe ?
  • Goldigger
    Free Member

timb34 – Member

German bike shops are good for price, but you still have to pay shipping to France.

For delivery in France it’s worth keeping an eye on alltricks.fr (I had some wheels off them for a very good price) and probikeshop.fr – I suspect that they’re actually the same people behind both as they often have remarkably similar special offers.

There are other places like http://sergedutouron.fr/ and rcz but the two above seem to be the pick of the bunch for price and service.

I came accross alltricks.fr scouring google for a Rockshox SID RCT3 120mm 15mm Maxle 2012
    Credit card payment kept being declined on there site, guessing thats because it doesn’t use the secure payment thing we have to enter our password into..sagepay/protx etc

Ended up using paypal… Paid £380 including 2 day delivery..current price at CRC for these forks is £455

🙂

accu
    Free Member

wherever you buy, avoid unitybikes.de in germany..

Goldigger
    Free Member

Goldigger – Member
    I came accross alltricks.fr scouring google for a Rockshox SID RCT3 120mm 15mm Maxle 2012
    Credit card payment kept being declined on there site, guessing thats because it doesn’t use the secure payment thing we have to enter our password into..sagepay/protx etc

Ended up using paypal… Paid £380 including 2 day delivery..current price at CRC for these forks is £455

Ordered Sunday night from Alltricks.fr, Forks turned up wednesday via DPD..
    Great service.. 🙂

Although i didnt like the idea that they randonly ask new customers for ID..

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Any good alternative to CRC etc for France/Europe ?’ is closed to new replies.