Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Drupal monkeys in da house?
  • spacemonkey

I know it’s Friday pm so you’ve probably already buggered off underground to play BF3 or some Skyrim hack … 🙂 but if you are still around, can you put your hand up because we might have some work in Dec/Jan.

Ta

ukmgranger
    Free Member

Hi there.

I run a small web development business, and depending on the scale of the project could well help out.

I assume that you can send PM’s on this forum, if so send me a message with a few details and maybe we can work something out.

Kind regards
    Martin
    Your Web Designer

spacemonkey

Thanks for the post Martin. I’ll email you details when we’ve done more on the spec.

An important thing to note is that this is a high-profile project and must be pretty slick and intuitive. It also involves our team integrating parts of the build with our own platform. Long story blah blah.

Cheers

allthegear
    Free Member

Yes – Drupal here, too.

Rachel

maxray
    Free Member

Aye, we have done various Drupal projects as and when needed. If you don’t manage to work anything out give me a shout.

allthegear
    Free Member

BTW – what makes you think Drupal is the answer? (I really, really like Drupal but I would want to understand the eventual product before choosing the tool…)

Rachel

spacemonkey

When I mentioned “must be pretty slick and intuitive”, I should’ve been more clear. We’re either going to buy in a theme and customise it or start from scratch. Either way, we’re looking for someone who can ‘prettify’ the site, therefore solid design skills are a must … as well as being able to keep everything user friendly etc.

EDIT: Hi Rachel, I’ll drop you an email too – ta.

spacemonkey

BTW – what makes you think Drupal is the answer? (I really, really like Drupal but I would want to understand the eventual product before choosing the tool…)

The platform needs to offer a clean/contemporary front-end with CMS functionality + have a very stable forum (that integrates into our db).

Have thought about WP but the techies reckon Drupal is better suited.

We’re hopefully finalising the first brief this week so will be looking at Drupal (and maybe something else) pretty soon after.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Drupal monkeys in da house?’ is closed to new replies.