Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any 2009 steel frame bargains about?
  • PJay
    Free Member

Last year around this time there seemed to be lots of good deals to be had on the last session's frames (I particularly remember Merlin and the Rocky Mountain Blizzard). Any such deals around at the moment? I'd be looking for something in steel (or titanium if it was hugely discounted) for use with 100-130mm forks, probably in a 19"/20". The 2009 Blizzards look gorgeous but I've only seen 18" in the sales.

sssimon
    Free Member

full bike or frame?

Northwind

Still silly bargains on some On Ones…

PJay
    Free Member

A frame, something to take my current kit. I'll keep an eye out in case there are any 2009 Blizzards around. My current frame, an 853 Inbred, is still a great ride, so there's no rush. I'm not too keen on another Inbred as I don't like the tight chainring clearance of their bridgeless stays and can't really afford titanium.

MattPhotos
    Free Member

Suppose you have looked but the 2008 Merlin Malts are 30% of and they have 19" in everything except Malt 1 I think.. might be worth a look.

Frankers
    Free Member

Haven't got one but how about one of These from Pipedream cycles

Zone
    Free Member

The Pipedream sounds cool….. Not heard of them before! It's a lot frame for the money!

😀

PJay
    Free Member

Pipedreams are meant to be great bikes, I wish they'd do an 853 version. They've got a new titanium hardtail too, but not within my budget I'm afraid.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any 2009 steel frame bargains about?’ is closed to new replies.