Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)
  • Anthrax Conspiracy Theories Anyone ??
  • hoykalot
    Free Member

Anyone have any conspiracy theories about all the smackheads dying from anthrax. long may it continue as long as it stays with the smackheads.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I hope none of your relatives ever falls on hard times….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think it is more likely to be accidental contamination

br
    Free Member

I guessing they got immune to all the other crap thats put in, and that they'll soon be immune to anthrax.

Funny that when the Scots were dying earlier in the year we didn't hear about it?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I've had plenty of hard times, never once have I thought about taking smack! Or any other drugs for that matter.
    Nobody forces them into it. Good riddince I say, bloody scumbags are a scourge on society

Pigface
    Free Member

John Bush is a lot better than Joey Belladonna

Jamie
    Free Member

5…..4…..3….2……

Zedsdead
    Free Member

"Funny that when the Scots were dying earlier in the year we didn't hear about it?"

We've heard plenty about it.

I really do hope that these addicts can be helped. I have to say though that walking through Paisley nobody gives a monkeys about them. The politicians hand out money to them and then pretend they don't exist…..

Zedsdead
    Free Member

when I say addicts, I mean all addicts – can we get them off their drugs?

grumm
    Free Member

I've had plenty of hard times, never once have I thought about taking smack! Or any other drugs for that matter.
    Nobody forces them into it. Good riddince I say, bloody scumbags are a scourge on society

Self-righteous judgemental ****s are more of a scourge on society imo.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Not until they want to.

It would be cheaper to society to just give them a nice clean supply of smack. a junkie with their smack does not cause trouble

jabbathehut
    Free Member

Sorry why are they worthy of my pity.

If people have mental problems or personal and are made homeless then i think that every effort should be put into helping them. But when a choice is made to knowingly inject class A into your system then whatever comes of that choice then its on their own heads.

Personally i believe smackheads are a scourge causing untold misery on not just people in their own sphere but outside that. How does anyone think they pay for the drugs?

easygirl

christ dont get me into this again!
    have a bit of compassion pleeeeease

Zedsdead
    Free Member

"Sorry why are they worthy of my pity."

Maybe because they are people too? We're all human?

jabbathehut
    Free Member

"Sorry why are they worthy of my pity."

Maybe because they are people too? We're all human?

Yep and wait until you are burgled and your bikes and all youre expensive gear are nicked to pay for their drugs. I'm sure you will have loads of compassion for their situation then.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Grumm – you'll soon change your tune if one of your loved ones gets mugged or burgled by one.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…….dying from anthrax. long may it continue…..

Good riddince I say

I think any person who gloats over the deaths of other human beings, is hardly in a position to pass judgement on other people.

I would suggest that they seek help for their f**ked up heads, and not concern themselves too much about others.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Certainly not gloating, but they're of far more benefit dead than alive.
    I challenge you to argue the point on that one

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I hear what you're saying jabba – but that's the fault of our government. They choose to ignore the problems rather than deal with them…..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

The majority of drug addicts are either unwilling or unable to give up. If they want help, it's available.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Certainly not gloating

"Good riddince I say"

You need to check out the meaning of gloating.

winstonsmith

there's f all real help available

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

TJ has a very good point though on this.
    But, why should we? Where do you draw the line and justify it? Do we give free coke out? Waccy baccy? Cigarettes? Booze?

jabbathehut
    Free Member

No its the fault of the people who knowingly inject themselves so then become addicted causing a cycle that they cannot get out of.

Recently locally to me an old lady was mugged and killed by 2 junkies looking for cash. And crimes like that happen regularly all over the country.

Its not the governments fault. These people had the choice to do inject or not. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Yes they deserve help if they seek it and truly want to help themselves. Then the government and others with the capacity to help should do.

TheFunkyMonkey – Harsh man, very harsh.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

TJ has a very good point though on this.
    But, why should we? Where do you draw the line and justify it? Do we give free coke out? Waccy baccy? Cigarettes? Booze?
    Cash to gambling addicts! Prostitutes to sex addicts!

lucky
    Free Member

I am so not getting involved with this one ! So no conspiracy theories then ?

Zedsdead
    Free Member

"The majority of drug addicts are either unwilling or unable to give up. If they want help, it's available."

Certainly not the case here about the help available. You wouldn't believe how much money is thrown at them. I believe that this money could be put to better use to help them but then it would more than likely infringe on their human rights…..

grumm
    Free Member

Grumm – you'll soon change your tune if one of your loved ones gets mugged or burgled by one.

My house got broken into and robbed by what the police reckoned were smackheads. Didn't change my opinion one bit.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I totally agree, very harsh indeed.
    But how does the old lady feel now? Exactly.
    Her relatives, neighbours that now live in total fear…
    How would you feel if it was your gran? I'm fairly sure you would have zero sympathy. Given the chance, i'd aft you'd like to be left in a room alone with a bat, no? Bet i'm not too far off the mark.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Here's another thing.

The drugs are illegal. So who do we blame – the police and customs for letting it get into the country and onto the streets?…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

UK drug policy has failed completely. We have more junkies than other countries and our junklies get more numerous and younger every year – the opposite happens in other countries.

Junkie crime cost billions – in some areas 70% of crime is by junkies.

All that is available is methodone replacement – it does not work ( there is some good drug rehab places but not enough)

Every £ spent on junkie rehab saves £7 in criminal justice system.

Coke / sex addicts don't mug and steal to get their money.

Give 'em all free smack – then Afghanistan has a legitimate cash crop, crime falls massively, and a huge amount of money is saved. Trweat it as a public health issue not a criminal justice one.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

The majority of drug addicts are either unwilling or unable to give up

I think you'll find that's pretty close to the definition of an addict, so not much an insight really. Suggest you get back to the Mail.

br
    Free Member

Legalise heroin; available on perscription from the Chemist – set the price at either the normal rate or at a (generic) mark-up price for a drug out of patent.

Never happen? Well it was for a long while:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4647018.stm

This way it can be controlled and taken out if the hands of the crims.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

We sure as hell need to try something else. Prohibition has made things worse and a well supplied junkie does no harm

hamishthecat
    Free Member

br +1

Drac

No conspiracy about it, it's caused by the way they're sometimes smuggled in. As for not hearing about when it was in Scotland, only if you had your head up your arse. Not even worth discussing anything with Jabba and he's beliefs.

molgrips
    Free Member

The thing is with smack is that one poor judgement or stupid mistake buggers up your life for good. Personally, I believe people deserve more than once chance. As many chances as they need, actually. As long as they want to change of course.

+1 for TJ. In fact no, +5.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Interesting idea TJ.

If it were made available then how do you see these people contributing to society? Would they be able to contribute or would they spend all day using? And would we need a network of carers to oversee all of this?

That's a geniune qeustion by the way.

myheadsashed

TJ why don't we just fly them to Afghanistan and cut out the middle men.

The Taliban will have twice the targets and the same amount of bullets. save a few soldiers in the process.

crime goes down everyones happy.

hoykalot
    Free Member

i was just looking for conspiracy theories. not a row about judgemental ####s, personal experience and failed government policy

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Anthrax Conspiracy Theories Anyone ??’ is closed to new replies.