Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Another "what would you have done?"
  • jimmy

Riding back along the cycle path just now which cuts through an estate bordering on being a place you wouldn't want to encounter any trouble. A bunch of kids about 100m ahead saw me and ran through the hedges into the park behind. One of the bigger lads (16?) and a small lad (13?) stood on the side and went "Hiya! Hiya" as a got close, then they all let fly with 'snow'balls, which are actually packed ice. There's 5 or 6 of them, on their 'patch' – what would you have done?

uplink
    Free Member

Stopped & engaged them with my own substantial snow-balling skills

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'd have noticed them running, anticipated trouble, and taken a different route…… 8)

BoardinBob

Raped and dismembered them

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nuked them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

meehaja
    Free Member

Kids? With snow balls? call the police, tell them that the kids are armed with offensive weapons.

Or throw back?

thomthumb
    Free Member

got them all asbos, bloody youth of today, start of with snow balls and next it'll be knife crime.

back when i were a lad all we did was have snowballs fights in the winter none of this stabing malarkey!

will
    Free Member

I would have riden off…Then come back very slowly with no lights and ambushed them. get a proper little fight going!

God I love snow ball fights more than anything in the world (unless one hits me in the ear 🙁 )

nickc

Erm, joined in?

GrahamS

Yep – I'm with uplink – stop and return fire, possibly using the bike as cover.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I'd have stopped and got involved with my own snow balls!

Olly
    Free Member

what CFH said 🙂

that or responded with "Hiya Hiya Hiya….. Say hello to my little fwend!!!"

(takka takka takka)

dickydutch

When I got home I'd have prayed that they get run over on the way home or something. By a bus.

will
    Free Member

dickydutch – Member
    When I got home I'd have prayed that they get run over on the way home or something. By a bus.

What? Your mad!

dickydutch

And im not at all religious. Just boils my P**s

retro83
    Free Member

say something derogatory about their mothers whilst returning fire

dickydutch

retro83 – 😆

jimmy

Im inclined to agree with DickyDutch. They weren't looking for a friendly snowball exchange.

will
    Free Member

retro83 – Member
    say something derogatory about their mothers whilst returning fire

😆 😆

joolsburger
    Free Member

I'd have killed them all and then eaten their hearts to gain their strength.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Your all wrong. IHe should have got home and logged on to stw to report the incident to all his cyber-mates.

Oh thats is what he did.

Do we all live by the rules of stw or have we the freedom of free thought in some form or other?

jimmy

I'm not going back out to nuke them all into orbit, don't worry.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

driveby with a UZ1, its the only way they'll learn.

david_r
    Free Member

then they all let fly with 'snow'balls, which are actually packed ice

Wow.

Warning: Snow can be compacted into spherical projectiles (known to 99.999999999999999% of the population as 'snowballs', that both adults and children may throw at other persons. Hazards inlcude sudden localised cooling of any area hit, and in some extreme cases, the projectile may shatter resulting in ice going down the collar of protective clothing and contacting bare skin. It is not, repeat NOT life threatening.

dickydutch

Not life threatening but fu****g annoying. And unnecessary.

GrahamS

organic355
    Free Member

was it these guys?

jmann
    Free Member

grabbed hold of the fat slow one and administered the finest kicking!

organic355
    Free Member
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That's no snowball…………

jonb
    Free Member

You should have noticed what they were doing and tried to outflank them.

Coyote
    Free Member

The moral here is; don't go out in the snow, you may encounter kids with mischief on their minds.

FFS, MTFU and accept that on the rare occasion that we get snow, you may be hit with a snowball.

fubar
    Free Member

It is not, repeat NOT life threatening.

you have not been hit with a proper ice ball I'd guess…similar to a ball of concrete hitting in your face

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Another "what would you have done?"’ is closed to new replies.