Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Another On-one question
  • Admiralable
    Free Member

Ok so ordered a 456 last night, disapointed they’d sold out of GITD ones though :(. Was dispatched at 11 this morning how long does it usually take them to deliver?

Suggsey
    Free Member

From memory mine came in about two days but I ordered on a saturday. 😀

gonetothehills
    Free Member

You might be able to track it – did they say the courier on the confirmation email? In the past I’ve tracked the courier succesfully using their suggested method, but I don’t know if they’re still using the same company. Still – it’s only got to come from Donny so won’t be too long now – and you’ll love it when it lands! 🙂

Admiralable
    Free Member

I can’t wait! Must be at least 13 years since my last steel hardtail. I’ve been on aluminium since with a deviation or two to fs but can’t get on with fs it feels like the backvend of the bike ain’t connected to the front. Or is that just me?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Nah, it’s not just you – I guarantee the 456 will remind you why you fell in love with mountain biking in the first place! Been out on mine tonight – and great fun it was too.

takisawa2

I think they use PDS ? If there is a chance you might not be in you can prearrange for them to leave in safe place, or they will take to depot.

ti456neal
    Free Member

My carbon 456 frame turned up mega quick, i ordered it on the bank holiday Monday evening, and it was with me Wednesday morning!
    I’ve had the steel, titanium, and now the plastic one, and I still love it them to bits.

bigpole
    Free Member

Mine came in just over 24 hrs but still the next day, DPD who did the delivery text me and said it would arrive between 12.00 and 13:48 it turned up at 13:48 on the dot!!! welcome back to old school MTBing you will enjoy your new purchase.

fourbanger
    Free Member

My Pompino took ages and there were loads of emails (from me!) chasing it. Couple more days, couple more days……. Same with my 456. But this was 5 years ago now. Recently I changed some levers that I ordered and they were most helpful and very quick. Think they got better.

uplink
    Free Member

As above – PDS and you’ll get a text telling you what time they’re coming

Admiralable
    Free Member

DPD it was and amazingly despite my partner being effectivly sat by the door all morning in the lounge… Guess what! No one was in when they delivered but they’ve not left a calling card. Bunch of useless cretins.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Another On-one question’ is closed to new replies.