Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • And so ends my relationship with CRC!!!
  • Sillyoldhector
    Free Member

They bollixed up the delivery costs on my last order and this time instead of sending the ordered Continental 700c tyres theyve sent me some Maxis BMX tyres!!!

Still dont suppose they give a flying fox.

And relax………

duntstick
    Free Member

Just page Andy@CRC and he'll sort it out rapid…………….oh bollix, can't do that anymore. 😥

Does he have a replacement?

Big-Bud
    Free Member

Mistakes happen I'm afraid. Its not nice when it's you.it will get put right in the end.in the grand sceam of things it ain't that big a deal.

carlphillips
    Free Member

Still dont suppose they give a flying fox.

me either.

walla24
    Free Member

Still dont suppose they give a flying fox

actually if you sent them a polite email explaining the problem instead of mouthing off online i'm sure they would, mistakes happen suck it up!

crc always sort out problems quickly if you drop them mail

RichPenny
    Free Member

To put your rant into perspective I just got a replacement Gore gilet from an online bike shop, after the first one broke a zip. I'd despatched the original one on the 9th. OF **** JANUARY!!!!!!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you'd gone to a "bike shop" you would have been able to talk to a "person" who would have known and seen the difference between a Conti 700 and a Maxxis 20" tyre. They then would, most likely, have price matched the offer you were given by CRC. And then would have had a nice chat with you about stuff. Or maybe even offered you a doughnut or a coffee.

Clever, isn't it?

RichPenny
    Free Member

I agree with the good captain, but pip refuses to stock Gore 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rich, that's as maybe, but there's always cake if you know where to look!

🙂

duir
    Free Member

Never had a problem with CRC in many many years. Any warranty issues have been sorted out rapidly and politely. Give 'em a chance probably just an off day.

gcaster
    Free Member

They've certainly become a lot slower than they once were. I placed a couple of orders on Saturday evening and they're still listed as processing now.
    A few months ago I'd have had them by now.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Its the end of the world as we know it…..

Not ! why waste your time,effort,typing skills,moaning skills on this forum…

Nobodys perfect ..are they !?

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Andy left CRC. He said his farewells on here.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I've had one issue with CRC in five years of ordering from them when they sent me a mech hanger instead of a pair of Avid Juicys. Did they give a damn?

Well, yes actually. Once I sent a picture as proof they quickly dispatched the brakes, reimbursed my postage and couldn't apologise enough.

We all make mistakes… At least give them the chance to put it right.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I returned a seatpost to them yesterday, I posted it at about 3pm, after having it sat on my couch for a month. They emailed me at 10am this morning to let me know they'd processed it and the money would be returned in 3 working days.

Thumbs up!

rj
    Free Member

They've always been pretty good with me, but I ordered some pedals on the 16th and they're still showing as "Processing". Starting to see a bit of a pattern here…

Hairychested
    Free Member

They were cheaper to buy Deore bits from than a major Irish distributor's trade price list. Waiting? A day, delivered no problem. BTW The said Irish company is some 22 miles down the road but wouldn't let us (a local bike shop) collect, courier only, 48hrs if you're lucky, 10 Euro charge. CRC, long may they continue!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

If you'd gone to a "bike shop" you would have been able to talk to a "person" who would have known and seen the difference between a Conti 700 and a Maxxis 20" tyre. They then would, most likely, have price matched the offer you were given by CRC. And then would have had a nice chat with you about stuff. Or maybe even offered you a doughnut or a coffee.

Clever, isn't it?

But don't you whine about bike shops like Evans? Being a bit like starbucks of the bike world – as Specialized is the starbuck bike of the bike world 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

CGH what planet are you on? Price matching and free coffee?

I'm all for lbs but let's be realistic.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘And so ends my relationship with CRC!!!’ is closed to new replies.