• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • An alternative to Flickr?
  • haddock
    Free Member

thats free, easy to use, doesn't involve creating a yahoo account, toolbar etc? Thanks

fontmoss
    Free Member

tbh aside from signing up to yahoo (which hasnt resulted in me being obliged to do/buy anything else) you shouldnt have to do anything else?

rOcKeTdOg

picasa? but then i think you need to sign up to google

cp

second picasa… it's ace!

there's stuff like photobucket that some people seem to like, though I've never tried it myself.

photoshop.com but it's mega flash intense

vrapan
    Free Member

Flickr is free, easy to use far as I am concerned and no need for anything else other than a Yahoo account (no need for toolbar or anything else). In any case you would need some sort of an account from any other site anyway.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Flickr – brilliant site and no need for a Faustian pact with Big Corp.

LordOnOne
    Free Member

Flickr is by far the best and Picasa is arguably the worst.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Another vote for picasa. The free version of flickr is utter pants.

manitou
    Free Member

Flickr for me too.. works a treat

Drac

Flick, the yahoo account is painless as you just use it for Flickr. If you install the toolbar then that's your fault for saying yes.

unovolo
    Free Member

Another vote for Photobucket here,though I may wonder over to Flickr and see what the fuss is.

alexonabike

Pbase? not sure if it's free though.

allyharp

flickr is one of my favourite sights on the whole internet. How dare you look for an alternative! 😯

…but there used to be something called zooomr which was almost an exact rip off of flickr. Might be worth a look.

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have just got to my free flikr Pic limit of 200 pics.

They are now saying that i need to upgrade to a flikr pro account, i havent chancked in to it but i guess i will have to pay (i dont intend to do) so now i am useing my OVI account (by nokia) free and easy to use, and i can upload from my nokia.

Drac

i can upload from my nokia.

Just like Flickr then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘An alternative to Flickr?’ is closed to new replies.