Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • American handmade show…ti goodness
  • tang
    Free Member
    sssimon
    Free Member

ti singlespeed cross frame, what more could a man want

sssimon
    Free Member

actually I’ll ansver that myself

belt drive 🙂

tang
    Free Member

the monster crossers look great for a trip. the detail on some of the frames makes me weep with the knowledge that ill never own one let alone even see one(unless any of them turn up at the handmade show in bristol, doubt it tho).

Rorschach
    Free Member

Sean Cheney for Presido…….

tang
    Free Member

Reading his(Sean Cheney) blog his 120mm forked 29er will be at seaotter, this is being built for ‘Jon from Scotland’. Jon I’m sure you must visit this site so own up and post some pics when you get it. please.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Unnecessary and overly complex, but still a bit drool-worthy.

dRjOn

the bike with BA on the headtube on the bikeradar/CN coverage is mine….i got it about a year ago and it has been a rad bike to ride…it was the first bike made with a 44 external headset (sean’s innovation) allowing use of a tapered fork in a more reasonably sized aesthetically and lighter 44mm./inset style headtube. My bike has 426mm (SHORT!) stays and started life with 6 speeds and has now moved to 9 speeds. i’ll be battering around Austin on it to get the new wheels dusty… :-)~

i’ll admit to having another one coming from sean too. it’ll be different though…

the bike with the internal routing for the hydro (the process to do that is off the dial precision frame building – the line is put in during building and there is 0.5mm clearance around the pressfit 30/cannondale hollowgram bb axle in the shell for the hydro line….best not get it wrong or thats a lot of ti piping for the scrap heap) highlights sean’s skills. that bike is seans own 29er/120 forked 12 speed beast. it is beautiful!….the cross bike is also sean’s own….if it wasnt i might well have offered him cash for it there and then…

firestarter
    Free Member

Hubba hubba

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘American handmade show…ti goodness’ is closed to new replies.