• This topic has 51 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nonk.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Am I Rascist?
  • Northwind

Not racist, possibly xenophobic.

zaskar
    Free Member

fotorat – Member
    I am not a racist I have shagged indian, afro carribean and chinese women, viva racial diversity.

and even married muslim women are normally adjusted and lap up the attention…..

So ask yourself this: how many Girlfriends or Boyfriends from ethnic backgrounds different to yours have you had.

Are you still not racist

He has a point and therefore I'm not rascilistic either. 😈

mudsux
    Free Member

I am not a racist I have shagged indian, afro carribean and chinese women, viva racial diversity.
    and even married muslim women are normally adjusted and lap up the attention…..

Racist? You're not a racist. You sound more like a rapist.

zaskar
    Free Member

They could have attacked him y'know.

kennyp
    Free Member

Might be a simpler world if everyone just said "Okay, I am a bit racist, what's the big deal". That would take the wind out the PC sails. I suspect most of us are anyway, at least a bit. As long as you aren't harming anyone, what's the problem?

Same goes for the burka. If women want to wear it then that's their business.

nonk
    Free Member

my dad broke his leg last year.
    phones me on the way out of the hospital..
    me: how dit go?
    dad: champion lad, yes i got one of these **** types..top bloke mind you sorted me out no bother.

if you told my dad he was a racist he would be shocked. 😆

saxabar
    Free Member

Don't ya just love targeted advertising!

* (Did anyone else see an ad for Muslima.com and a Muslim matrimonial site?!)

kennyp
    Free Member

On holiday in America a few years ago we found ourselves droving in a part of the city where we were the only white faces. My instinctive reaction was to make sure the car doors were locked. Therefore I'm definitely racist. Anyone else want to admit it?

mudsux
    Free Member

dad: champion lad, yes i got one of these **** types..top bloke mind you sorted me out no bother.

if you told my dad he was a racist he would be shocked.

Just a friend of Ron Atkinson then.

I'm sure the guy who treated him would see it the same too.

swollen
    Free Member

joolsburger- hit the nail on the head

Also, the thing was originally invented to stop them from shagging each others birds all the time.

zaskar
    Free Member

nonk – Member
    my dad broke his leg last year.
    phones me on the way out of the hospital..
    me: how dit go?

if you told my dad he was a racist he would be shocked.

Racist? nah.

Stupid? Hell yeah.

I don't think the Doctor or Nurse would appreciate being called **** either. They probably think he's not racist, just Ignorant. (Sorry not my words but from an asian Doctor I used to work with -emailed for his input-he saw the lighter side of it though!)

nonk
    Free Member

you emailed him for his imput? 😆

your right though it is ignorant but importantly he means no harm.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Am I Rascist?’ is closed to new replies.