Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Ah, bless her.
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiYBtx-Vxw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

She’d fit in here with that level of reasoning and eloquence… 😈

2hottie
    Free Member

I love it, “you say sorry to me yeah!” Then the big lad stood up, she soon shut up then, “sorry I didn’t mean to slap you” really… The best comment, Have you had too much Lambrini? priceless..

IanMunro
    Free Member

“Wha, you think I’m bovvered?” 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That was Yeti’s ex.

Big-Dave
    Free Member

I have to say I would probably have smacked her one. If only to just shut her up. Just watching that clip has given me a headache.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😯 I’m becoming concerned with how much people I assume are strangers on here seemingly know about me.

Anyone who knows my ex {waves at ex, do you still check up on me on here?} would know that when she gets like that you just have to punch her in the face. None of this open hand slap nonsense… a full on punch followed up with a ‘pipe down love’. Watch out for her swinging a stiletto at your eye socket though…

avdave2

So to avoid the swear filter can we all just film our posts now?

titusrider
    Free Member

hehe reminds me of many a train journey, although not quite to that extent!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Welcome to the saaath you slaaaags.

duntstick
    Free Member

No ‘th’ in ‘Saaaaaaaaarf’

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, warms the heart to see how the youth of today are turning out.
    Vicky Pollard and Eastender’s characters sure are the kind of role models we want them to aspire to. And they do. Oh, how they do.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Quality..

& boy does she have issues..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why are you getting rude to me lebowski. She’s had a couple of drinks and is standing up for herself.

Jeez there’re some snobs on here 🙄

beamers

Staying on the Chav / Train theme this vid made me chuckle: (from the suggested videos linked to the original)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2goax6g3M[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Jeez there’re some snobs on here

You callin me a snob is dat wat cher callin me? Callin me out eh? You wanna slap an all? I’m from Leigh Park and I swear on my bruv grave I’ll give you a slap and so will me ded bruv

Schweiz
    Free Member

The bloke deserved a slap for having his feet on the seats. Good to see someone taking a stand against such anti-social behaviour.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, u wanna test me bruv, u steppin 2 me bruv, u say sorry 2 me naa, n I walk off this fred, say sorry naa bruv!

Wot r u larfin at, yeh u m8 wot r u larfin at! Y r u gettin rude 2 me bruv.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Tongue well & truly in cheek yeti? I do hope so..

wwaswas

this is owning people on a train;

While in the train, Maurya Express from Ranchi to Gorakhpur, on September 2, 2010, 35 year-old Bishnu saved a girl about to be raped by the train robbers in front of her helpless parents. After looting the train, when the robbers started to strip a 18 year old girl in front of him, he couldn’t contain his calmness. He took out his khukari and took on the a group of 40 robbers, alone. In the fight, he killed three of dacoits and injured eight others. Remaining dacoits fled the scene to save their lives.

http://xnepali.com/a-gurkha-soldier-who-fought-40-train-robbers-to-be-felicitated-in-the-republic-day-of-india/

DezB
    Free Member

Thanks wwaswas, cheered me right up that. 🙁

bullheart
    Free Member

While in the train, Maurya Express from Ranchi to Gorakhpur, on September 2, 2010, 35 year-old Bishnu saved a girl about to be raped by the train robbers in front of her helpless parents. After looting the train, when the robbers started to strip a 18 year old girl in front of him, he couldn’t contain his calmness. He took out his khukari and took on the a group of 40 robbers, alone. In the fight, he killed three of dacoits and injured eight others. Remaining dacoits fled the scene to save their lives.

http://xnepali.com/a-gurkha-soldier-who-fought-40-train-robbers-to-be-felicitated-in-the-republic-day-of-india/

Nails.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

lebowski – just say sorry to me n I’ll leave you alone!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Ohhhh dancing are we?

Torminalis
    Free Member

Double ‘ard. That has made my morning.

GrahamS

And he’s apparently going to be felated on Republic Day in India, what an honour. 😀

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I cant find anything under the lines of posh pr1ck on skies – (just to redress the balance)

There must be something out there with some braying Hooray looking a tw8t..

You know its amazing what Google will turn up 😯 hardly any of it safe for here!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

lk m8, u dnt no me, n it nt gt nufnk 2 do wv u, jst say sorry rite 😯

IanMunro
    Free Member

PM question time.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Whurrggghhhh?????

Sorry old bean – not getting that at all..

Did ones school not teach Latin? Im much better with that doncha know pip pip..

Torminalis
    Free Member

Go to Ascot on race day, nowt so funny as blokes brawling in top hats, a friend of mine is a Jeweller and he closes down his Ascot shop on race day because of all the shoplifting!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

AM I BOVERD THO!

toys19
    Free Member

Torminalis – Member

Double ‘ard. That has made my morning.

And me.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Ah, bless her.’ is closed to new replies.