Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Again
  • AJ
    Free Member

So i posted up this a week or so ago and didn’t get many replies. Ican’t believe that the collective mind of this world don’t have anything to say.

I used to ride a SC nomad but the bloody thing was too damn good, also when i did group work and coaching it was a bit intimidating. So i flogged that one and got my hands on one of the last SC blur 4x frames, which i think is the bomb, but i live in Aviemore and like to ride in the mountains and the 115mm of travel beat the hell out of me.

Then i stumbled across this Solid bikes blade allmountain/enduro
    Ilike the idea of 130mm 160mm travel option the angles look good, i’d like to know bb height, it say 610mm TT but is that ETT.

Hey i’m just looking for folks’s thoughts or experiences

devs
    Free Member

Is it cos you saw me being so gnarly on my Nomad on Bhadan dubh and it is black?
    Never seen or heard of them before you posted. Looks nice but it’s German so you’ll probably have to put wing mirrors, a sticky out reflector and a cup holder on the bars to get the best out of it.

AJ
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with wing mirrors

thepodge
    Free Member

i was on a ride at the weekend, pulled on to the road, check my mirrors, realised there weren’t any. seems I may be spending an uneven amount of time on my motorbike. thankfully I’ve not yet pulled on the rear brake thinking its the clutch

AJ
    Free Member

AGAIN

mansonsoul
    Free Member

I have a mate with a Solid dh bike, and he loves it. Obviously this is a completely different bike, but it might be worth a go. The frame price is great compared to so many full sus frames these days.

AJ
    Free Member

Thanks man this means alot

mtb-direct
    Free Member

or you could just give us a ring and we can sort a test ride out for you 😉

there are only about 25 Blades in the UK, so chances of you finding someone on here with one are slim.

But everyone who has tested one, has ended up with one.

They are just a smaller brand, pretty big in DH, but the shorter travel stuff is newer for them.

Cheers
    Col.

01457 864 606

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Again’ is closed to new replies.