Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • After work ride from/near Maidstone
  • tthew

I'm away for a couple of days working, and now the evenings are getting a little lighter I'm going to take the bike with me. So, the site is in Sittingboune and my hotel in Maidstone, I fancy a couple of hours straight out of work between the two. I found this but it looks like big proportion of roadwork, and might be a little short.

Any one got any suggestions for me, and a link to a map or GPX file would be brilliant. Ta.

al-london
    Free Member

Bluebell Hill is the place to go, This group go every Weds I think http://sketchymtb.co.uk/Blah.pl worth looking on the forum for GPX file.

djc1245
    Free Member

You could do both. Holly Hill from the first post and then cross the River Medway and up Bluebell Hill, then back into Maidstone for a beer, should be about 25 miles, bit of road and some good singletrack.

tthew

Thanks both, I'll check those suggestions out. 25 miles might be a little far for an after work ride, I wasn't planning on it turning into a night time excursion, but I've got options for my next trip now at least.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘After work ride from/near Maidstone’ is closed to new replies.