Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Adventures, inspire me for 2010…
  • quentinfarquar
    Free Member

Same old new year chestnut, looking for inspiring stories and adventures to plan some new year adventures. The coast to coast, a lengthy road ride, more trail centres, running and surfing are all on the list.

What have you done, that you would recommend doing?

will
    Free Member

A 2 week tour around the Scottish trail centres including Fort Bill world cup.

Best 2 weeks ever 😀

s8tannorm
    Free Member

Come and do the, Welsh Ride Thing at the end of May … as seen in the current issue of Singletrack.

3 days riding and 2 nights out under the stars carrying all your gear. A proper mini adventure. Email stuart@forestfreeride.co.uk if you're interested and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers
    Stuart

CTML
    Free Member

As long as you're riding with good mates you'll have a blast no matter what, though a 2 week tour around the Scottish trail centres would be nice 🙄

coastkid
    Free Member

eric parsons alaskan adventure…
    heres a real adventure

more details of… the lost coast expidition

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

Bit of a tour in the summer once i've finished uni, provided the wife lets me. Train to inverness, down the great glen, glen affric, back to fortilliam then somehow ride to glencoe and rannoch moor get train to aviemore then ride back to aberdeen. or ride to pitlochry from glencoe and then back up to aberdeen. Logistics and map reading still very much to be sorted out. 😀 Oh and surf trip to the north coast sometime too to get some time on my as yet to be ordered longboard.

andy@innerhaven
    Free Member

Those tours of yours sound tasty Singlespeeddan – would be great to hear how you decide to route them and how they work out for you. Glencoe to Rannoch is doable with a bit of hike-a-bike (avoid dragging a bob trailer like I did though…much cursing and swearing!!!) 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Adventures, inspire me for 2010…’ is closed to new replies.