Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Accomodation – Les Gets – Recommend Somewhere
  • lank45
    Free Member

Going to Les Gets as a pair at the end of July for a week. Looking through accomodation and wondering if people could recommend anywhere. Ideally, self catered near to town (not half way up by the campsite, my legs cannot handle it after a day of riding), which can house two. Neither on camp beds or pull out beds, with storage for the bikes as well.

I’ve been before and stopped in the basic apartments booked through the tourist board but wondered if anyone had any spots that they’d tried and loved?

kayak23

Does it have to be Les Gets? Miss the last lift and its a long ride back uphill. In Morzine I’ve stayed a couple of times at Chalet Sherpa, run by Jolly Good Holidays.
    Its pretty good but they also have smaller apartments if you’d prefer not to be in the main house. Its right on the strip into town.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

We stayed with Chalets 1066, great chalet, but we went the week after the shuttle bus stopped and it was a hell of a hike back from the pub.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Accomodation – Les Gets – Recommend Somewhere’ is closed to new replies.