Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Aberdeen riders
  • lynsey
    Free Member

Anybody out there? My friend that I usually bike with has gone to the Netherlands, anybody else fancy meeting up for a ride at some point? Only got a hardtail Glenmore ‘Alpine bikes’ bike but enjoy getting out and having a go at stuff. Living in central Aberdeen.

Thanks

Lynsey.

Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

Surprised you haven’t had any replies to this, there are normally a few aberdeen people on here. I’m busy with work for the next week or so but I’ll give you a shout after that and could see about meeting up. I’ll warn you though I’m slow…

messiah
    Free Member
    the_lecht_rocks

i’m in the south of france on business, but will return to ABZ this weekend – pitfichie & fochabers for me however, not particularly local…..

Futureboy
    Free Member

I’m based in Stonehaven and looking to get back out (been off the bike for a bit).

It’s a bit hectic at work at the mo, but i should be free in a couple of weeks.

enmac
    Free Member

Lynsey

The Ecurie Neeps (link above) meet every Wednesday evening and Sunday morning. We welcome new riders. There are usually a few people who ride out from centre of town to Kirhill, Countesswells. If you put a post on our forum you should get some replies.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Aberdeen riders’ is closed to new replies.