Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 226 total)
  • A serious question for ernie lynch.
  • sodafarls
    Free Member

I reckon he's Adam G!

ton

a serious question for barnes…………
    have you filled in the form yet…..

http://www.fitness-singles.com/register-land.asp?fit=Cycling&i=1&gclid=CP7Llt6M2Z0CFdBb4wodlA1OsA

😆 😉

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

where I was seen retrieving a red frisbee from an electricity pylon

Jimmy! 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I reckon he's Adam G!

Be serious ……. 😕

btw, thanks for the tip Ratty ……. I'll remember it next time 😐

duntmatter
    Free Member

Did ton just admit he's bombadillo?

ernie, it is me mate

😕

sodafarls
    Free Member

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

Holy ****!

ton

no i did not……i said , it is me in reply to ernie asking about me posting asking if he was miffed cos bombadildo posted asking a question to ernie…… 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This thread is confusing me more with every post 😯

😐

sodafarls
    Free Member

You're trying to bombadoozle us with that explaination ton…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There was a brief moment when things were becoming clear but then confusion set in.

ton

sodafarls
    it is a a bombanation, you accusing me of trying to confuse people… 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

there was never any question it was tonbadillo :o)

a serious question for barnes…………
    have you filled in the form yet…..

I'm sorted, but thanks for your concern!

metalheart
    Free Member

Surely that Ton had a 5 day absence and Bombadillo sprung up during the slack and both seem to be interested in XL Nicolai FR's is just purely coincidental…

ton

no spots on you metalheart, eh…

metalheart
    Free Member

sharp as button me…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ton – well done mate……I've just had a quick search for the word "ernie" under posts posted by bombadillo for the last few days. I'm sure you won't mind if I withdraw all the nice comments I've made about you over a substantial period of time. Seems like my "lovable troll" turned out to have quite a nasty side. Still no offence taken, and it's always nice to have a clearer picture about someone 8)

ton

ernie, double check all the post's………
    you will see that nothing nasty or offensive was said about you or to you mate.
    just a good old bit of fun.

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

How come bombadillo has the name craig in his e-mail address, and Tony Craig is known on here as ton?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

double check all the post's………

Yeah I did, and there's some pretty unpleasant comments posted about me by "bombadillo", certainly not the sort of stuff which "ton" would post.

Now it should be obvious to anyone that I don't mind a bit of stick – I just simply dish it back. In fact I have always expressed strong disapproval of people like AdamG and Lanesra being banned, despite 'robust' disagreements between us.

What disappoints though ton, is that you had to create an alias before having a pop at me – instead of doing it as ton. You also made some pretty unpleasant racist suggestions under you new alias, something which I don't recall ton ever doing – well certainly not to quite that extent.

Still if you are so gutless that have to hide behind an alias to say what you really think (because you can't bear to do it as the cuddly lovable persona of ton) then that's your problem – not mine. So good luck with it mate 8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think the epithet "gutless" is particularly inappropriately levelled at ton/badillo

uplink
    Free Member

I told that he was ton last week Ernie
    The similarities were just too great for it not to be

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I told that he was ton last week Ernie

Yes you did. And I was clearly completely wrong.

It never occurred to me that someone would hide behind an alias simply to say things which they would otherwise never say. Of course the exception to that would be when it is done just for "a laugh". But having gone back and read what bombadillo posted, there is some pretty nasty stuff, a lot of which, doesn't contain the slightest hint of it being said "in jest".

Oh well, never mind …….. live and learn, as they say 😀

btw SFB….. stop being such a fatist !

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

btw SFB….. stop being such a fatist !

1) I have given that up!
    2) however, it is not demeaning to hint that ton isn't actually slim

I'm monitoring tonbadillo as the first refuge of scoundrels is to claim "It's only a laugh" and/or "No offence mate"

enfht
    Free Member

I've got a serious question for Ernie, why does he idolise South American marxist revolutionaries? Is it down to how Che "dealt with" the opposition or how he played a pivotal role in the Cuban missile crisis?

Or is Ernie just a darkside imposter like his hero?

MrNutt
    Free Member

anyone care for an after dinner mint?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

anyone care for an after dinner mint?

I hope it's not waffer thin as Mr. Creosote references would be highly prejudicial 🙁

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I've got a serious question for Ernie

Well that's a kind of shame innit ?

Because as you know enfht …… I can't be bothered having a serious discussion with you ever since, you told me that the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11 was only a terrorist attack because those who carried out the attack were not directly paid by the Taleban government. According to you if they had been, then it wouldn't have been a terrorist attack.

That is such a load of gobbledygook, that I quite frankly can't be arsed to discuss anything with you ……… sorry 😐

MrNutt
    Free Member

ladies ladies can we please get back on the matter in hand, who's going to make a fruitcake? I've got jam!

backhander
    Free Member

Turned out to be quite an upsetting thread in the end. I'm all melancholy now. I actually genuinely feel sympathy for Ernie.

enfht
    Free Member

Comrade Ernie….I know you get all flustered when I mention your hero but I think you made a typo 😕

EDIT: well corrected!

Are you suggesting that the Twin Towers were attacked by Afghani Armed Forces?!? 😐

MrNutt
    Free Member

didn't David Ike do it?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

was only a terrorist attack because those who carried out the attack were not directly paid by the Taleban government.

I suppose it depends how one defines terrorism, the convention seems to be to regard such actions as acts of war* when carried out by governments, though of course the name given hardly matters to the victims.

* or "accidents" if carried out by the US

BigDummy
    Free Member

This thread is a world of lame.

Popping up under an alias to snipe at ernie would be lame enough if it had been done by someone who had ever, ever laid a glove on him in a debate. Ton hasn't and almost certainly never will.

On the other side of the galaxy from Planet Lame, I salute barnselymitch for the phrase "Back under your rock you nazi c*ckmonkey" and was greatly amused by the subsequent explanation it required.

ton

ernie, seriously please show me the nasty comments i aimed at you as bombadillo.
    i was serving a ban, that is why i was on as bombadillo.
    i will not be the last person to come on the forum on another name while serving a ban.
    so if you would please show me my racist comments or my nasty comment aimed at you i will be a happy man.

you and barnes and others rip the **** out of me constantly on here about being fat or thick, i let it go, i thought i was having a laugh and i thought that you had sussed me out, most people did in the 1st day.

and on another note, i did not create the alias to have a pop at you mate, like i said i was serving a ban.
    i do not need to stand behind a alias to have a pop at anyone.
    a lot of people on here know me and have met and ridden with me, they know my true colours and the kind of person that i am..

enfht
    Free Member

You'll have to shout if you want Ernie Guevara to hear you from up there on his moral high ground…personally I wouldn't bother but instead just take every opportunity to poke fun as Marxism.

Here's a quick pic of Che during his brief stint at the BBC (his legacy obviously lives on at the beeb 😆 )

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you and barnes and others rip the **** out of me constantly on here about being fat or thick

You've got to be kidding me 😯

There has never been a single incident of taking the piss out of you for "being fat or thick" …… never mind about me doing it "constantly" !

In fact you know very well that the complete opposite is true – I have constantly stuck up for you on here.

From 3 days ago, quote : "ton is a lovely guy"

And : "ton on the other hand, is a sharp cunning and shrewd guy, who often makes me chuckle with his subtle trolling on here"

And here I am 6 days ago defending you against attacks for being "fat" :

"Certainly some of the 'attackers' on here are very big on 'gay rights'. As I understand it, ton was referring to attacks on here."

If you want anymore, do an advance search for the word "ton" under ernie_lynch posts.

please show me my racist comments

I think plenty of other people noticed your racist posts ton. Hence the comment :

"Back under your rock you nazi c*ckmonkey".

But listen ton, don't worry about it – I don't do resentment. I might be very surprised, but I'm not bothered or upset in anyway. No one on a bike forum bothers me that much ….. not even a dipstick like enfht who on stumbling upon this thread, couldn't resist making puerile and silly unrelated comments.

I actually genuinely feel sympathy for Ernie.

Thanks, but there's no need to backhander. I'm not exactly a shrinking violet on here who goes out of his way to avoid flak. I know full well that the path I tread on here between the tabloid ranters and the Guardian-reading liberals, makes me a target for a fair few people. If I had a problem with that, I wouldn't do it.

backhander
    Free Member

Fair enough, I really thought you were upset. Should have known better really.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you and barnes and others rip the **** out of me constantly on here about being fat or thick

I never thought or suggested you were thick for one moment and have taken your remarks about fattism to heart and stopped doing it – unless my comment that you could not be fairly described as "gutless" was still insulting ?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Don't any of you have work to do, ever?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Simonfbarnes, is KINGTUT your gaffer ?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 226 total)

The topic ‘A serious question for ernie lynch.’ is closed to new replies.