Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 114 total)
  • A SENSITIVE SUBJECT
  • radler
    Free Member

OK. HERE GOES.

OUT OF THE LAST THREE TIMES I’VE HAD SEX WITH THE GIRLFRIEND I’VE ONLY ‘PERFORMED’ ONCE. THAT IS, I’VE FINISHED, SO TO SPEAK.

IT ISN’T THAT I CANT GET IT UP. IT ISN’T THAT I DON’T WANT SEX. I CAN HARDLY KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF WITH HER. I STILL FIND HER VERY ATTRACTIVE.

MY PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN IT TURNS INTO A MARRATHON ROMP I GET OVER EXCITED. TOO MUCH FLASHES THROUGH MY HEAD AND I ALMOST LOSE TRACK OF WHAT I’M DOING, SO TO SPEAK. AND WHEN WE DO HAVE THESE MARATHON SESSIONS I END UP BEING ALMOST TOO HARD ON HER IN ORDER TO FINISH MYSELF OFF.
    LAST NIGHT FOR INSTANCE; EVERYTHING GOING WELL, ‘SATISFIED’ HER SEVERAL TIMES OVER. REACHED THE POINT OF NO RETURN MORE THAN ONCE BUT SADLY I RETURNED, THAT IS I DIDN’T JUMP SHIP/DEPLOY.

HELP. PLEASE.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

If you’re hoping for a sensible response, you’re about to be very disappointed.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

SWITCH YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY TO ‘OFF’, and you might find things calm down a bit….

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Too late, we saw it!

Surfr
    Free Member

LOL, this should be good

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Thread of the week, I predict.

Also,

[Tannoy]

FATSIMON TO THE FORUM, PLEASE. I REPEAT, FATSIMON TO THE FORUM, PLEASE

[/Tannoy]

radler
    Free Member

DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE RE. THE DISAPPEARING TEXT. EDITED IT AND COCKED UP SOMEWHERE.

BACK NOW THOUGH.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

*Pulls up chair…*

Coffee?
    tea?

uplink
    Free Member

sofatester
    Free Member

Pictures?

Stoner
    Free Member

ITS BECAUE YOU’RE TOO BIG, OBVIOUSLY.

Try a size smaller…

swavis

WTF?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Cup of Rosy please, Teeto.

Got any biscuits?

alpin
    Free Member

biscuits!

alpin
    Free Member

not had any biscuits in ages!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

alpin – Member
    biscuits!

At least we know they won’t be soggy ones.

bullheart
    Free Member

Oh yes….

Work has been sooooo slow today…!

I think that you might regret this.

jon1973
    Free Member

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you’re not taking antidepressants are you ? This is a common side effect…

IanMunro
    Free Member

radler, if you’re having problems with release, try thinking of Brad Pitt at the important moment.

sofatester
    Free Member

Beat me to it Ian, so to speak.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Red wine, anybody? St Emillion (sp?) ready 🙂

HackneyRider
    Free Member

Define marathon?

sofatester
    Free Member

There are so many beverages to choose from i have almost forgotten about the OP!

PJ266
    Free Member

Over a minute.

Or is that just me?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Twirly for red wine, Hairy.

Woon’t mind a little steak and kidney pie, if there’s any about.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve had the same problem,

3 solutions,

1, go till you’r knackered and accept the inevitable blue balls in the morning

2, get her to do more of the work (once im worn out it tends to be ‘worse’)

3, play buckaroo (call her her sisters/best friends name and see how long you can hold on)

That and console yourself that some people apparently have the opposite problem!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ah, buckaroo, the sport of kings when a young boulevardier!

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Define Marathon … longer or shorter than 2 minutes?

tankslapper
    Free Member

This is going to be a long hard thread

Pulls up bed…….

guitarmanjon
    Free Member

Damn, I had so much work to do this afternoon.

[scrape]Pulls up chair[/scrape]

3, play buckaroo (call her her sisters/best friends name and see how long you can hold on)

Class, pure class.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Dirty Sanchez anyone?

jimmy

Think of it as when you cross the line before her you win. And she’s a big, useless loser.

Of course, you wouldn’t want to be the loser, would you now?

wonnyj
    Free Member

Try the back door

BigDummy
    Free Member

You are expecting rather a lot from this “sex” thing, aren’t you?

As I understand it, the purpose of the exercise is to satisfy mrsradler. This involves buying her something very expensive, probably giving her a massage and then lavishing as much attention on her as she needs to have fun. She will then say something about you being inconsiderate, and go to sleep. You dry-humping her long after she’s finished and got bored in a bid to achieve ejaculation yourself will only irritate her, and make you feel silly.

Cuddle her for a bit, then when she dozes off go on the internet and look at something implausible involving women with no pubic hair, some dogs and a chinese gentleman while massaging assos chamois cream into your scrotum.

zokes
    Free Member

BD – Class!

alpin
    Free Member

BD, you speak from experience?

that or you are a very twisted man. lawyer, aren’t you?

hora
    Free Member

sharki
    Free Member

I had this same problem with my ex, however she drank too much, smoked and generally became a bit of a minger, so i started thinking about riding during bedtime antics.

Now this is all well and good, the rare chance of me being able to multi task, think about riding whilst satisfying her is a talent is was very proud of……however, she became convinced i still fancied her and the demand grew…..

But seriously, you’ve found what makes her tick so to speak and you play on this, which is great for her and your ego, but it becomes an obsession to keep satisfying her again and again, you’ve stopped doing it for you and don’t want to finish it for her…

Now there various things you can do to make you finish.

1, think of someone else, as wrong as it is the excitement will get help, she’s been doing the same.

2, Don’t be affraid not to be able to perform again after blowing ya load, have a cuppa/fag/bleed yer brakes then go at it again, that way you popped you sauce and the rest of the session is all for her, without your fear of not being able to finish.

3, Use non contact foreplay, you can touch anywhere but the those special places…do this for as long as you can handle then let go, the build up will be beyond control..

4, You maybe in denial and really want a man, try it!

We used to have a user on here to help out with these things, But Agony aunt is all loved up and doesn’t come on here no more..

BigDummy
    Free Member

I am both a lawyer and a very twisted man. However, I am also a walking psycho-sexual catastrophe of Woody Allen-like proportions. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘A SENSITIVE SUBJECT’ is closed to new replies.