Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • a nonsensical question.
  • ton

tonights 118 million euro lottery prize
    or to be 16 again, with your life infront of you to start again.

what would you choose?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Take the money and run. Maybe a different answer in 20 years time though.

hh45
    Free Member

Take the money. Couldn’t face the stress of getting a career going again and being skint through my 20’s. It would be nice to have ridden in my 20s (and never have smoked) but on balence I’d take the money.

ampthill

Cash I don’t think I blew that many choices?

LimboJimbo

I’d trust the now me with £118m, far more than the idiot 16 year old me with something as important as my future.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Half the money and drop to 30 please.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

blatantly the money! going back 2 years is not worth 118 million! Is being “old” really that bad?

ton

the older you get………..yes it is.

crikey
    Free Member

With that amount of money you could buy a significant number of 16 year olds.

crikey
    Free Member

Or, probably more fun; half the number of 32 year olds…

Northwind

Put me back to 16 and I’d make some of the same mistakes and some new ones just for variety and end up back at 30 in the same boat probably. So give me the money!

wors

the money, you are as old as you feel, and with 118 million you could feel as young as you dare!!

silentsi
    Free Member

time.

teagirl
    Free Member

Nah, just give me the dosh, I don’t ever want to be pregnant again.

simondbarnes

Time

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

balls! i forgot about that lottery thing.

either hoo, i’d have the money. if i were 16 again i’d no doubt cock everything up exactly the same, but:

-the beer & fags would cost more
    -the good pubs have all shut down
    -i looked too young to have any chance of getting served these days
    -no-one sells solid any more, rendering my teenage USP of always having the kit to make a bong about my person mostly redundant
    -i was an angsty prick at that age

the only bonus’d be i’d not bother with uni and get into my current job seven years sooner. but then much as i hated uni i grew up a lot more while there than if i’d stayed at home.

a pile of cash leading to an excess based death within six months for me please

bananaworld
    Free Member

I’m ‘only’ 30 and would gladly forgo the moolah in order to retake the last 14 years of my life: get my first proper mountian bike again; NOT go away to uni this time; marry my teenage sweetheart instead of being a bitter ‘old’ man; keep in touch with friends; etc.

‘Course, all that does rather assume that in this scenario we’d be allowed to take our memories back in order to not make the same mistakes. Then again, even if the memory slate was wiped clean, I’d like to take my chances with chaos and gamble that things wouldn’t turn out worse.

TheFlyingOx

Do I get to keep all my knowledge and go back in time to when I was 16?
    I’d do that, making sure I take a note of tonight’s numbers for when tonight comes round again.

Kevevs
    Free Member

show me the moneeeeeeyyyyy! I’d buy a De Lorean, 88mph baybeee…

stratobiker
    Free Member

Could I do 50:50?

Wouldn’t want to be sixteen again. Don’t need all that money.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Neither – don’t know what scares me more, being 16 again or having to spend that much money.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘a nonsensical question.’ is closed to new replies.