Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • A night out in Straford Upon Avon- things to do
  • hora
    Free Member

Is it good for a break away plus a night out?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

used to go there for work, usual assortment of pubs and places to eat. Probably more if you do the Sheakspear stuff

wingnuts

Its a summer in the sunshine by the river type of destination in my view. Its all plays and picturesque type stuff, and I enjoy that on occasion but are you trying to tell us you’re going all cultured Hora?

aracer
    Free Member

Go and see a play?

rewski
    Free Member

Swan theatre, went to a great nye club night at the top of the swan theatre, not that helpful sorry.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

My bro lives there, really nice place some good eateries and stuff but not much entertainment beyond that Willy Shaky dude.

jag61

depends what sort of night out is expected?. Was born there and grew up a few miles away(long time back). there were 2 night clubs back then. I guess theatre related stuff is best bet. there used to be a canal boat restaurant trip down river and back in summer.The whole place can get hideously busy esp around Bills birth/deathday there are a lot of nice villages around most with good pubs if that is more your thing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘A night out in Straford Upon Avon- things to do’ is closed to new replies.