• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A moderate favour – anyone got a skoda octavia saloon roof rack I could borrow?!
  • DrP

Off to CentreParcs next week with the wife and little'un – got his trailer and our bikes all ready to go, and have borrowed a rear mounted rack from a friend, but have realised it won't fit our 55 plate octavia (glass hatch…)

This is a plea to see if anyone in the Dorset/Hampshire area has a roof rack and bike mounts (2 bikes) that I could borrow for the week, pretty please!
    I'll take super good care of it (remove it from the car when at the park), and will pick it up/drop it off……

Here's hoping!

Cheers,

DrP

DrP

Quick bump before bedtime!

DrP

scaredypants

do you have a towball ?

Duc
    Free Member

Got an A4 one all though nto quite in Dorset/Hants but may be down ther in the next few weeks.
    Its a VAG car so there is a chance that it will fit – mine is for an 07 plate A4 – the Thule swebsite should give you the fitting kit requirements

DrP

No towball I'm afraid……
    And we're off this coming monday, so will be on the look for one ASAP if anyone can help!

Cheers,

DrP

knottie8
    Free Member

i got one for a 52 plate sat in the garage down here in taunton , somertset .

DrP

Cheers Knottie – the roof points are different post 55 plate though so won't work :-/

DrP

geoffj

I could lend you a Thule setup minus the correct foot pack, but I'm in Scotland 🙁

DrP

Cheers people, got impatient so have ordered some bars and stuff….!

DrP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A moderate favour – anyone got a skoda octavia saloon roof rack I could borrow?!’ is closed to new replies.