Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A little postcard from Peru
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Well folks, had an amazing few weeks in peru. Been hanging out here for the last couple of weeks

My MSC has been delayed by four weeks, so I fly back tomorrow, and have all of September free now to go mountain biking. Tough life huh? Will mainly be biking around the 7 Stanes and Snowdonia where some friends live. But I guess I could have won the July fat club prize as I lost 1 stone 3 lb in the rainforest and my fitness could well be shot to threads, although it could just be the altitude here in Cusco making me feel much worse than I actually am.

Really hope everyone has had an outstanding summer. Photos in the normal flickr place if anyone vaguely interested.

Si

uplink
    Free Member

I'd speak to the holiday rep about those dogs if I were you – it's not on

cynic-al
    Free Member

Peru rocks. Shame you can't stay on…

lcj

Lawn wants a bit of water, but the edging round the borders looks good.

Enjoy September, you're a lucky chap!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Actually, it`s my friend Lesley^s house.

I was quite pleased with the lighting I managed to catch in this pic. The house is in the bottom right hand corner

Yep – havent really thought about September yet but have plenty I can be getting on with. Quite nice to have a gap before the MSc really.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Weird, we were just watching Amazon with Bruce Parry and talking about you. Does it feel strange to have two total strangers talking about you in a remote house in the north of Spain?

klegg
    Free Member

the guinea pig is to die for……….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I didnt eat guinea pig as reports from a friend was that it was horrible.

Bruce Parry you say? Nah – he's been copying me 😀

sharki
    Free Member

I've been busy removing all the soil from dartmoor for your return, i've even reserved you a bed in A&E

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well at least I have been learning some healing techniques with natural plant medicines which may or may not come in handy depending on the severity 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A little postcard from Peru’ is closed to new replies.