Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 222 total)
  • A bloke needed
  • sofatester
    Free Member

least ther aren't hookers on every corner

How did you know they where hookers? 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

tinker-belle – I've lost your e-mail and need to make contact. Mine's in my profile. Thanks.

Ay-up, CG's got her tattoo, and now Tinker Belle's got a single lady friend, she's in there like a rat up a drainpipe! Wahheyyy!

😉 Only joking Elaine! 😉

cinnamon_girl

Pete – you're out of order!

But, as you know fine well, I know a hell of a lot of fit young men. 😉

No tattoo, now considering Botox. 😯

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

But, as you know fine well, I know a hell of a lot of fit young men.

**smooths hair and flexes shoulders**

No tattoo, now considering Botox.

No need! You should see what I can do with some old spokes and a roll of gaffer tape! 8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

No tattoo, now considering Botox.

why not go for both and shave your head too? A few piercings might help as well…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

**smooths hair and flexes shoulders**

you never told me you had hair!

cinnamon_girl

😆

😆

I love this place 8)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Shut up Barnes! I have an image to keep up! 😛

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Coudldn't resist Elaine, sorry. :mrgreen:

tinker-belle
    Free Member

CG – ygm

I have missed reading and posting on here while off having little one. It's so nice to be back 🙂

HTTP404
    Free Member

Moses

C_G – are you just offering Tink's friend your cast-offs?
    You could at least help her get a fresh one.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

TB… your friend is old news now……. defaultslipper where abouts in Reading do your 'friends' hang out?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

You could at least help her get a fresh one.

if you mean a virgin, would that be any use to her? No idea what to do and over in a flash 🙁

psling
    Free Member

My biggest worry about this whole thread is that thirtysomething years ago I spent 3 fun years living in Reading. Was your friend born in Reading TB?… 😯

ps, is the Boars Head still there? From what I remember that was the 'in' place in those days, that and some club out on an airfield just outside town.

shermer75
    Free Member

Well, do you don't ned to be a virgin to supply that kinda lovin! Oops, said too much again… 😳

tinker-belle
    Free Member

@psling – I think she is reading born and bred, any stories you wish to tell?

JEngledow
    Free Member

I think she is reading born and bred

I thought you were trying to 'pimp her out' (sorry but couldn't think of a better way of putting it) not scare everyone off?!

defaultslipper
    Free Member

defaultslipper where abouts do your 'friends' hang out?

you have clearly never been down oxford road side of town on a saturday night! not the most fun i have endured in reading. i am just glad i am out of that place. i miss the friends, but not the town.

psling
    Free Member

any stories you wish to tell?

LOL, no. I know a lot of people run Reading down but I have some good memories of my time there. It's changed a bit now though; no brewery smell in the middle of town for one thing!

DM52
    Free Member

I know a person who potentially fits the bill, normal bloke with no psychotic tendencies etc. email in the profile….

Bunnyhop

A bit late now, but she should try a skiing holiday.
    It's not unlike mtbing – where there seems to be far fewer women than men.

This is indeed a very funny thread.

Woody
    Free Member

I was trying to get a decent pic of my semi-naked ex rugby player physique which would obviously have proved irresistable to your friend. Unfortunately my dog was watching 😥

Kevevs
    Free Member

"Ok, I really shouldn't post this just before I leave work for the day, but I'll check it again in the morning and see if anyone has bothered to reply."

haha. Good work!!

singletrackmind

I have a spare ticket for Farnham Beerex this weekend. An young attractive lady in a room full of over weight bearded men in sandals , All of whom would be rather drunk , singing some old rubbish songs, played by some even older , fatter men on accordians and ukaleles.
    On second thoughts maybe not.
    How about the upcoming BlueBells ride in Winchester? Not too far from Reading, and a lovely bike ride through the rolling Hampshire countryside. With a load of over weight, middle aged men in spd's. With beards
    On second thoughts…
    Hey CG . The Bluebells are out in my boader at home , so not long till the woods turn violet too.

Houns

Whoop I'm a sad sleaze ball apparently, awesome 8)

zaskar
    Free Member

@OP -Look if this guy found someone, so will your ladyfriend.

shermer75
    Free Member

Ha ha I love the tron guy! 😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

thank heavens for support garments…

singletrackmind

Is he modelling 661 armor?
    did you see what i did there^^^^

99percentchimp
    Free Member

"Solo – Member
    I was thinking Bridget Jones, one of those women saving themselves for Mr perfect"

Although a very enjoyable read I appear to have become carried away with myself and read this as 'women SHAVING themselves for Mr Right…. I'm in!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

tinker-belle – Member

She's done some group activity type things….. and has as far as I'm aware even tried line dancing classes.

you're not doing her any favours.

lexiekay
    Free Member

the amount of replies on this thread is amazing – why pay to do internet dating when you could just advertise yourself on here! 😆

hh45
    Free Member

Does she want kids (ever)? If so I'm not interested. Sorry.

backhander
    Free Member

She's done some group

We have a winner!

zaskar
    Free Member

I think you should advertise her on classifieds!

FS: mid 30's lady, slim, 30k miles, average IQ, bit desperate due to biological clock, good looking and not too many owners. Has the ability to go red, hot temperature and loud whining noise.

Test drive available but must pay bill at restaurant and not run off or a set of marzocchi bombers will land on your head.

£: 50 cammels and a 20 elephants clap clap.

"I shall call you 'wife Tuesday' aha!"

cinnamon_girl

singletrackmind – you are not doing a very good job of selling the Winchester ride are you?

tinker-belle – there's some hot male totty coming. 😀 Perfect gentlemen from the Shires on their perfectly clean bicycles. I'll keep 'em in check, everyone's terrified of me 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

everyone's terrified of me

spank me teacher!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

please!

cinnamon_girl

Nah, you'd enjoy it too much and my whip

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘A bloke needed’ is closed to new replies.