Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 222 total)
  • A bloke needed
  • backhander
    Free Member

She's rather active so has the fitness level to keep on riding

There, that'll get some volunteers.
    Maybe she should scour the photo thread and make some suggestions/preferences?

tinker-belle
    Free Member

do love the shirt changing comment 🙂

therealhoops
    Free Member

Is she filled with the love from the light of our lord? (bible basher)

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think barnsleymitch's first post is the most apt answer really!

tinker-belle
    Free Member

and love the tags 🙂

I was tempted to post some of the guys she thought were "quite tasty" but I wouldn't want to inflate some over the already over inflated ego's on here 😉

and nope – non religious

psling
    Free Member

Ok, I really shouldn't post this just before I leave work for the day, but I'll check it again in the morning and see if anyone has bothered to reply.

😆 🙄

rOcKeTdOg

I was tempted to post some of the guys she thought were "quite tasty"

oh, you've got to now, just so the ones who think they are gods gift get their titty lips out ! 🙂

ads-b
    Free Member

Is she in to…..?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=singletrackworld
    Singletrackworld- A website populated by portly mid life crisis sufferers with delusions of gradeur, who think that riding around on an expensive push bike somehow makes up for their dull job in engineering or IT.

Various cliques can be found on this website. The most amusing being the ones who pretend to like something purely so they can be on first name terms with a washed up ex bike journalist come budget bike company owner or some muppet who draws pictures of sheep and waffles on in a pretentious manner. The actual condiment is more entertaining.
    "I'm an overwieght, stuffy, pompous engineer with a lack of personality is there anywhere I can go to have petty arguements with people just like me?"
    "Of course there is, try singletrackworld"

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Ok, I'm out of here – will respond to posts in the morning

'night all

tinker-belle
    Free Member

@ads-ab – I don't think so, but could be converted I think

tazzymtb

jond
    Free Member

>some didn't even stay through out the first date (throwing back a pint, excusing themselves for a bathroom break, and legging it)

That's a bit rude.
    Probably say more about the blokes she's been matched up with than anything else. Well, unless she goes along with a bridalwear catalogue, of course !

FWIW, my OH reckoned if she wound up single she'd start going to comedy clubs – they inevitably do the 'put your hand up if you're single' thing at some point, I'm sure it's to help out 😉
    Not to mention someone's got to have a decent sense of humour to be there..

I've got one mate who did try online dating for a fair while – ironically he met his GF/partner when she joined his climbing club.
    Does she have any hobbies/interests (or have enough interst in anything worth cultivating?)

alexxx
    Free Member

damnit

dmiller
    Free Member

(or have enough interst in anything worth cultivating?)

doglover
    Free Member

Ok she likes dogs

I love dogs, woof woof.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

some didn't even stay through out the first date (throwing back a pint, excusing themselves for a bathroom break, and legging it)

I've had a few dates where I'd have liked to have done that if I'd had the nerve 🙁 One woman brought her 7 year old daughter along – and it was more interesting talking to the child 😐

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

does she shag on first date?

i'd be willing to travel…

8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

does she shag on first date?

weren't you listening ? She never got to find out 🙁

zokes
    Free Member

Does she shag before the first date then?

molgrips
    Free Member

What's this headset thread? Anyone got a link?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I'm guessing she shags during…. quick wipe on the curtain and leave.

Woody
    Free Member

She's about 5'8 slim (size8/10) brunette

[quote]ok she does have the occasional odd moment, [/quote]

COAB I think she might be my ex………………if you substitute 'occassional odd moment' for 'raving, psychotic loony on a regular basis' 😯

fingerbike
    Free Member

COAB I think she might be my ex………………if you substitute 'occassional odd moment' for 'raving, psychotic loony on a regular basis'

You went out with her too?!

Woody
    Free Member

I think there might be a few of them 😉

I went for a haircut yesterday and received some sound adviced "just shagem and chuck 'em out in the morning, that's what I used to do". Thanks for that …………….Linda 😆

Drac

Where is you get your haircut Woody I'm due another trim? 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

Anyone got a room to let in Reading?

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

This has got to be the funniest thread running.

tinker-belle, seriously though, I hope your friend finds someone suitable. There are eligible single blokes around in their 30s, but they do get a bit thin on the ground. Unfortunately, in many cases, there's a good reason why a bloke is still single at that age.

However, there is some halfway sensible advice being given on this thread.

What's this about a headset thread, has anyone got the link?

Woody
    Free Member

Drac – believe me, you wouldn't need to be chucked out once the beer googles were removed – you'd be on your toes!

Drac

Good job I have no hair then Woody.

backhander
    Free Member

Oh dear.
    Well it had to be asked I suppose.

Talkemada
    Free Member

changing into their best star wars t-shirts round about now

(Reads OP; goes to put on best Star Wars socks, reads Barnsleymitch's post; decides to slink away quietly, hoping no-one has noticed)

Well, I'd say positing up her details and pics on here would be perhaps the worst idea, really, judging by the sheer level of idiocy. 🙁

Get her a bike, and take her out on group rides with you. She'll get to meet people in a relaxed, non-threatening and comfortable atmosphere. Other similar activities are good obviously. The sort of thing where she can get to meet the same people a few times, hopefully strike up positive, happy undemanding relationships with others. The more you force the issue, the more fraught with difficulty and disappointment it can become.

Pubs/clubs etc are probably some of the worst places for someone looking for a relationship really, especially if you're not 18.

Don't put her pic up on here, ffs. If some of the replies on here are anything to go by, the response to such madness could be catastrophic.

Woody
    Free Member

Mantastic

You're just being picky now 🙄

Bunnyhop

tinker-belle – whatever you do don't put a picture of your friend up here. Remember what happened to you 😉

I did this very thing in reverse on the 'shecycles' website about 5 years ago, getting a really good response from the ladies, concerning 3 single male friends of mine.

anokdale
    Free Member

Quality – Oh how i will enjoy reading the posts in a few hours when drink has been taken by a few of the regulars. This poor lass will be doing a sharki if she finds out about this.

Tazzymtb – PMSL wrong in so many ways.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Men, as by now you will obviously know, are all bastards. You need to find her one that's less bastard than most others.

I doubt you'll find such a rare beast on here. 🙁

backhander
    Free Member

LOL at

doing a sharki

That's going into my vocab

Men, as by now you will obviously know, are all bastards.

<nods sagely>

Houns

Hey, how yoou doin?

steve_b77
    Free Member

haakon_haakonsson – Member
    This has got to be the funniest thread running.

tinker-belle, seriously though, I hope your friend finds someone suitable. There are eligible single blokes around in their 30s, but they do get a bit thin on the ground. Unfortunately, in many cases, there's a good reason why a bloke is still single at that age.

And the very same thinking applies to single women too – they're ultimately single for a reason.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Tinker-Belle Ding Dong

rs
    Free Member

why is there not an advert for cougar life at the top or side of the page, google ads fail.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 222 total)

The topic ‘A bloke needed’ is closed to new replies.