Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 3/4 Baggies
  • climbingcragrat
    Free Member

I have a pair of Endura singletrack 3/4 baggies which I really like. I could do with an extra pair for the times when I manage consecutive days out. Should I just go for the same again or would anyone recommend any others. I see both Altura & Gore make more weather resistant versions but I have no experience of these.

Cheers in advance,
    Phillip

JImmAwelon
    Free Member

I have a pair of waterproof Endura 3/4’s. They are great for keping me dry and comfy on longer wet rides. They are in fact some cut down overtrousers which I never wore. Endura, Altura and Gore do them but all those brands differ in terms of sizing so try before you buy.

stayhigh

I had a pair of Altura Attack 3/4’s which were ace until my other half lovingly washed them for me 😯 I’ve tried reproofing them but they’ve never quite been the same since 😥

z1ppy

I like the Attack 3/4 a lot, warm on cold winters rides whether or not it’s raining, though not test any others to be able to compare them…

iain1775
    Free Member

just got some Altura Attack 3/4’s seem pretty good
    Merlin is cheapest at mo at £49.99 and buy 2 get 3rd free
    Sizing is bigger than my other Altura stuff though
    Shorts I am a large, these I really need a medium I thin (34″ waist)

Whyte1
    Free Member

I used my new Altura Attack 3/4’s today on a really wet ride and carnt believe i’ve managed for so long without waterproof shorts 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘3/4 Baggies’ is closed to new replies.