Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • 2012 olympics tickets – quick poll
  • bensales
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member

And I can’t see why you wouldn’t apply with a Visa debit card, what’s the problem???

Because my Visa debit card is linked to my bank account, so if any fraud takes place, it’s me who gets wiped out.

My credit card, on the other hand, is not my money, it’s Capital One’s. So if any fraud takes place, it’s their money and problem not mine.

Hence why I only ever use a credit card for any online or not-present transaction, rather than a debit card.

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah, anyone using a debit card on-line is crazy, or they just don’t care about their money.

cheers_drive

Track cycling, gymnastics (not my choice), diving (not my choice) and 2 athletics sessions.

thebunk

Got frauded on my Visa debit card in the great CRC break in – bank credited it back…ymmv of course.

Also, if my Visa card details get stolen from the London Olympics ticketing site, sponsored by Visa, I shall eat my hat (then sick it up, and post it to Visa).

scant
    Free Member

I might go to watch the road race at boxhill. I certainly wont be paying for tickets. I would have vastly prefered it go to another country

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘2012 olympics tickets – quick poll’ is closed to new replies.